Chapter 13

Talia POV

"I have not, I kind of got into it with someone here. Kind of lost my appetite." I said as I looked towards Rider.

"What did you do?" Hawk said and Rider quickly throw his hands up in surrender, "It wasn't me. She got into it with May."

I jump slightly when I heard a lot of clicking and gasps. Someone even started choking.

"HOLD UP!" Someone said, who I think was Mac. "YOUR THE ONE WHO FUCKED HER UP?!" He said. I looked confused for a second, "Did she have blonde hair?" I asked and he nodded. "Then yes, I got into it with her."

It was silent for awhile before everyone started laughing and clapping.

"Your fucking amazing, Talia!" Bear said. "You got yourself a keeper!" Hawk said. "You done fucked up, Rider." Hacker said. "Your my new favorite!" Mac said.

I was confused on what was going on. "None of them like her." Rider whispered in my ear. I looked up at him, "and your the only one who do." I went to sit at the empty chair at the top of the table and every gasped. I jumped and looked around, noticing everyone eyes were on me.

"What?" I said. Hawk looked at me, "Talia, the seat your sitting in, is only for the President, which is Riders seat. It's a rule since the beginning of the club, over 50 years ago. Your only allowed to sit in it, unless Rider allows you too." He explained and I nodded. That was kind of stupid but I respected it and got up and moved to the seat next to it. I was about to sit down when I felt someone pull me onto their lap. I looked behind me and Rider kissed my cheek and placed a plate of Pancakes, bacon, sausage and eggs in front of me.

I smiled when I realized this was the plate I was looking at earlier. "Is this for me?" I asked an he nodded. I dug in quickly. I grabbed a piece of bacon and shoved it in my mouth in one bite. Man it was good. Rider tried to take a bite of the pancakes but I smacked his hand away quickly, "Mine!" Everyone started laughing at me.

I ignored them and continued to eat, while the boys talked about motorcycles. I was enjoying every single bite of this food. I was literally in food heaven and moaned with every single bite.

I was almost done when we were interrupted with a "What The Fuck Rider!" I groaned in annoyance when I heard that damn voice again. I looked up and froze when I saw her face. She had a black eye, busted lip and a few scratches on her cheeks and neck. I wanted to laugh but I just shook my head and continued to eat my food.

"Get her the fuck off of you!" She yelled and I looked up at her and rolled my eyes. Her voice was so annoying and while her and Rider started to argue, I tried to focus on the plate of food in front of me. I started to get upset when every bite I took, started to take the tastebud out. Their bickering was ruining my food and it was really starting to get on my nerves. I slammed my hand on the table, angrily.

I glared at her, "Look bitch! I'm so fucking tired of hearing your squeaky ass voice, crying like a little bitch over a man that don't want anything to do with you! Like he done said to me and like everyone at this fucking table know, you were just a quick fix for him! Now he don't want you! You see me sitting on his lap, eating his plate of food, that I'm trying to enjoy! But I can't even do that with your annoying squeaky ass voice! You are literally irritating me and all my pregnant ass want to do is eat, so I can feed my child and then go to sleep. Maybe even get some more head from Rider! Now I'm going to say this once, shut the fuck up and if I see you around Rider again, I will give you a matching black eye. Got it?"

I felt this possessive side I never knew I had come up. I guess this is part of the pregnancy. She gasped at me, "Pregnant?" She muttered and I rolled my eyes, "Yes, Pregnant. Now leave so I can feed Riders baby."