𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟏𝟔 𝐙𝐄𝐋𝐊

YOOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!

This one was suggested by the lovely muffinheadhalo :) Hi, I love you, you're aMAZING!

ENJOY!!!!

Looking before you, all of the bodies mushed together seemed to be never-ending. The air around you smelled sweet, like cotton candy and churros, but also with a small whiff of sweat coating the air in a thick, choking manner, even if there was only a slight trace of it. 

The waiting was almost excruciating and seemed to drag out for hours, but you supposed it was nice that the children screaming had long ago come to a stop as the Sun had waved farewell in the horizon, disappearing behind the water and had dragged the yellow, orange and slight hue of purple and pink with it. And in it's place, the Moon had settled up on the black night sky, and had sprinkled twinkling stars all around it to try and fill out the empty space with something beautiful. 

Something beautiful, indeed. 

"Ugh," You groaned, throwing your head back as you closed your eyes, finding the night breeze slightly relieving after a long day of the sun beating down on you, "Could this line be any longer?"

"Woah, calm down there, Chandler Bing." Your boyfriend of 3 years, Jacob, chuckled, "We've literally only been standing here for 2 minutes."

"That's two minutes too long." You complained, pouting as you tried glancing over the shoulder of the guy in front of you, hoping to see the end of the line... Which wasn't as far as your mind originally had made up. No, when you looked at it with realistic eyes, you were slightly embarrassed to admit that there only was about 4 people in front of you...

All of them waiting to enter the giant ferris wheel, the one that would bring you that much closer to the stars above you. With giant lights bursting with colors and shining glitter sprinkled all over the place; it looked like something straight out of a fairytale, with happy couples and families enjoying the view from above, just waiting to be the one that'll be on the highest peak of the ride. 

You were so deep in thought, just staring at the blinding lights of the ferris wheel, that you barely even noticed Jacob nearing you from beside you until he slid an arm around your shoulder, causing you to jump slightly. 

You looked over at him questioningly, only for his response to be to lean in closer to your ear, so close that you could feel his breath fan across the side of your face, his lips gracing your earlobe. 

"That guy behind us is staring at your butt," He whispered, twirling a piece of your hair around his finger, before kissing your cheek and leaning away, but keeping your body up against his; despite the warm breeze of the night, he liked feeling the warmth of your body radiating off of it. 

"Just let him," You giggled, "He's only seeing what he's never gonna have." 

"Damn right he is," He smiled, satisfied. 

You didn't want to admit it, but there didn't go a minute more than 5 before you were being sat in the small carriage and was secured in place to ensure your safety during the ride closer to the beautiful night sky written in twinkling stars. 

And only moments later, you set off, sitting besides each other, brushing shoulders like you had many times before. And you got one step closer to the top. 

The view was beautiful. A view of the whole faire, one still filled with people despite the late hours, with colorful lights shining everywhere, laughter and the sounds of people trying some of the many games in hopes of winning the big price. The sweet smell of cotton candy and churros was still filling your senses, even when you were almost halfway towards the top.