3. STOP WATCHING ME YOU CREEP

| CHAPTER THREE |

STOP WATCHING ME YOU CREEP.

WHEN THE TRAIN FINALLY ARRIVED at Hogsmeade Station, Natasha was more than ready to get down to Hogwarts; more specifically, eat herself into a food coma. The three girls ran towards the carriages, holding anything they could over their heads as the rain pelted down on them. The blonde sighed in relief when as she jumped into an empty carriage, moving her robes from her head and patting down her blonde locks, hoping that they wouldn't get frizzy. 

"Isn't the rain incredible?" Rosie asked, breathing in the air.

"No," Nat and Grace said simultaneously. Sure, the smell of rain was amazing, but that's where the blonde drew the line of liking it. Her clothes were far too expensive to get wet; her mother would remind her of that whenever she wanted to go outside in the downpours. Since the blonde absolutely adored sitting out in their large garden or swimming around in their heated swimming pool, it made her hate the rain since she would be stuck in the massive house with absolutely nothing to do other than watch the raindrops racing down her bedroom window. 

A knock came from the outside before a head popped in, "Any room for two more?" Theo Haynes asked, a flirty smile on his face when his eyes landed on the Slytherin.

Grace smiled at him, pushing some of her curls behind her ear, "Y-Yeah," She nodded.

"Great," Theo grinned, he looked outside and nodded at someone Natasha couldn't spot before he jumped inside, shaking his hair like a dog and getting water all over the three girls before sitting down in between Rosie and Grace.

Seconds later another figure rushed inside, he, on the other hand, didn't seem to need to dry himself and instead, pushed his wet hair out of his eyes as he rested in the seat besides the blonde, "Fields," Cedric grinned, his eyes sparkling. 

"Diggory," Natasha muttered as she reached into her robes and pulled out a compact mirror. She looked at her own reflection, making sure her mascara didn't smudge itself under her eyes.

"Don't worry, you're still looking as good as ever," Cedric told her, nudging her side.

Natasha rolled her eyes and nudged him back, "I didn't fucking ask, Diggory. Now, stop watching me you creep."

"So, do you girls know what happened on the train?" Theo asked, oblivious to the lovestruck expression Grace had on her face as she kept her eyes focused purely on him.

"What?" Rosie raised an eyebrow.

"Dementors."

"What?" Nat asked, looking confused.

"What on earth are Dementors doing at Hogwarts?" Grace asked, breaking from her daydream in which she marries Theo Haynes in and they live happily ever after.

"What the hell are Dementors?" The blonde asked, looking between her friends and the two older Hufflepuff boys. Being a Muggleborn, Natasha often found herself not really understanding certain magical things and creatures.

"They're prison guards of Azkaban," Grace explained, a shiver ran down her spine, "They're literally soul-sucking demons, probably on the lookout for Sirius Black, although, I'm not entirely sure why he would come to Hogwarts."

Natasha nodded as goosebumps appeared on her skin. She had heard of Sirius Black - everyone had heard of the mass murderer, both muggles and wizards. His face was plastered all over every newspaper in every shop. The muggle version, of course, was slightly less intense than the wizard one. It merely said he was a murder that escaped prison, an un-moving photograph of the enraged man right besides each article. The wizard version told a bigger story; it mentioned how he had murdered twelve muggles out of cold blood, betrayed his best friend which resulted in his death, escaped Azkaban and was now on the run with thousands of Dementors on the lookout for him. 

"I mean, if I was on the run I think I would hide near a school," Natasha shrugged as she took the lid off her favourite cherry red lipstick and began to paint her plump lips. Only once she was done with that and pocketed the mirror and lipstick, she finally noticed the strange looks everyone in the carriage was sending her, "What? It's the last place anyone would think of."

AN- Don't be shy, let me know what you guys think so far, I've got some fun and exciting things planned for this story 💖