Chapter 10 - Cinderella

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

While eating I saw the devil himself waving at me from outside.

That annoying little dumbass freak took away my favourite shoe.

It's you to give him your shoe Eleanor. Better you shut up my brain before I dig you out and fry you.

My mind was shut after hearing my threat. It better be.

"Wait here Amy, I have to deal with that dumb first", I made my way outside to that devil.

"Noah,You better give my heel back. There's only two sets are in the world. It costs a fortune", I glared at him.

"NoPPPPPPe", he smirked at me.

This guy.I pulled him using his tie.

He seemed surprised. "YOU BETTER GIVE ME MY SHOE BACK", I threatened him.

"You surprise me sweetheart.If you want a kiss all you have to ask me. You don't have to push me that hard you know Blue", he smiled.

I felt really really annoyed this time by this dumb.

This guy not taking my words seriously. I smiled at him and that dumb smiled back.

You don't know what is coming Noah!

I pulled him extremely close to me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", his shout filled the street.

His bodyguards surrounded us from the public eyes.

"ELEANOR GET OFF MEEE!", I left him when his eyes glistened with tears.

His cheeks were red and his neck was clearly visible with my bite mark.

Yeah, I bit this idiot to get some sense into his dumbest brain.

Though he smelled amazing. Did I warn you or not my brain? Do you want to end up in butler shop? My inner self seized it's thoughts immediately.

I smirked. "Now you learned it, Give my shoes back".

Suddenly he pulled me extremely close to him and smirked at me.

Not his usual smirk but a dangerous one.

Don't think I'm totally scared. I'm just a little ...tiny bit scared.

"You... Let me go", I warned him.

"You shouldn't have messed up with me in first place", he smirked. But this time his eyes glistened with some emotion that I don't know.

"Noah let me go", I glared at him.

He is scaring me.

When he his one hand came to my cheek I quivered in his hand. Fear engulfed me totally.

Images of Olivia came into my mind. When one day Olivia came furiously to me when I broke her favourite toy mistakenly.

"Don't. Don't beat me. I....I'm sorry..I'm sorry.. okay? I di..dn't ...do it.. on purpose...Can...you.. you let me go please", I stuttered.

"Blue?Look at me. It's me Noah.Why would I beat you?", a hand caressed my cheek. Who?

Noah?Noah. I opened my eyes and met with Noah's worried eyes.

Shit.I pushed him away and controlled my hands from shaking and wiped my sweats hurriedly. His stares made me even more anxious.

"I...I..", my stuttering ended when Noah engulfed me in hug!

I relaxed into his touch for first time. I wiped my lone tear that escaped from my left eye.

A weird feeling started in my heart.

First time I felt warm in someone's touch other than Amy.

"Blue?What happened to her Noah?", I heard Amy's voice.

I pulled away from him and went to Amy's side.

"Nothing just our usual quarrel", I smiled to assure Amy.

I don't want to worry her after all when she is having hard time with her love. I don't want to be a burden to her all time.

I smiled at Noah.

"Blue?", He called out when I walked away with Amy to office.

"Yes?", I said with no emotion.

But inside I felt very Anxious. Will he tell Amy? Will he tease me? Did he find something?

"Meet you at the party", with that he winked at me with a smile. A real smile and went to his car.

My heart warmed up. Maybe for first time someone other than Amy helped me or by the fact that he is extremely nice to me now!

I smiled and went to office.

"Are you okay Blue?".

"Yes. I'm totally fine". I gave a smile to her and went into office.

And the scene happened few minutes ago was replayed again and again in my mind.

I just want a normal life along with Amy. Can God really bless me with that wish??

A sad smile spread over my lips when my wish is not that alone.

By evening four Amy and Me went to home to get ready for party.

When we exited elevator We saw Ryder standing with his signature smile and bouquet of flowers.

He looked good in his suit. He walked to us when he saw me."Hey Princess! Happy Birthday My Princess", he handed me the flowers by kneeling down.

Amy excused herself not before giving me a mischievous smile and wink.

What with People winking today at me? When Noah winked at me he looked way more handsome. I shaked my head to wipe that Dumb's face in my mind.

"How do you know?", I asked him accepting the flowers. I have to remind him that I don't like flowers.

"No Thanks, Nothing. Straight to interrogation. I'm hurt princess", he smiled. He stood up.

"Stop using those cheesy words before I punch you hard", I warned him.

"Nah, Never gonna that happen", he smiled even more.

I rolled my eyes but ended up smiling at last.

"So? Why are you here?", I asked standing in the door way.

"First let me get in princess", he came to get in.

"I asked you a question", I said blocking the path.

"Don't tell me you forgot our first first date princess",he acted dramatically.

"Oh, Yeah. But I have plans today", I smirked at him.

"I heard that Cinderella has no date to escort her to her birthday Party. So being a generous prince I'm here to escort her", he smirked back at me.

I laughed seeing him. This guy is funny.

Later he joined my laugh.

"So Prince wait in the Chariot until the princess get ready", with that I shut the door in his face.

"Princess,Open the door", he called out.

"Get lost", I laughed again and went to get ready.

After 1 hour I'm ready for my birthday Party.

I took a deep breath. Hope everything goes well.

Everything will be fine Eleanor.

With that I and Amy got out from our home.

*****
Hope you liked this chapter!

Do comment and vote!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes