21 💜

.

"Eomma how is it??" Tae came out from the changing room

"My babie is soo beautiful" jin said while cupping his face.....

"Eomma i'am hungry" tae said while showing his cute tummy with pouty lips.... "Me too eomma" jimin too act like tae.....

"ottoke! come let's go today eomma will fill my babies' tummy big" jin hold their hands and rushed to their own restaurant......

"Joonie our babies are hungry.....bring them their favourites.....i will be back after park the car" jin said  when they arrived at the restaurant, namjoon is talking with his friend jackson in front of the restaurant....namjoon nodded and continued his talking.....tae ran inside.....

"Jack uncle how are you?" Jimin asked while bowing his head

"I'am fine jiminie" jackson said while pinching his cheek.....

"Hey jin long time no see" Jackson hugged jin

"Ohh how are you jacks" jin asked while holding namjoon's hand

"Fine jinnie.....then i'am going.....i got a message from the police station....we have a mission today.....i think tae didn't see me??"

"Taetae didn't see anyone when he is hungry" jimin said smiling...........

"Then see him next time.....bye joonie....." Jackson rushed towards his car before waving his hand towards kim family....

"Eomma what that sound?" Jimin asked while tilting his head when he heard something broking.....jin widened his eyes and rushed inside the restaurant.....

"Appa's boy" jin looked tae who is taking chocolates from the floor where the bottle is broken into pieces....he looked jin with his heart smile......

_____________________________________________________

"Jiminiee......come down that cat face is here" tae yelled from downstairs when yoongi is sitting on the sofa in the living room.....yoongi furrowed his brows at tae.....he take his master piece (heart smile......)

"Beautiful" yoongi's mouth wide open when he saw jimin and got up from his seat.....

"*Cough* then go safe" namjoon said while tugging yoongi's shoulder.....

"Yeah Sure" yoongi bowed and hold jimin's hand and went out of the house.....

"Bye jiminiee" tae waved his hands to them....jimin waved back and get inside the car.......

_____________________________________________________

"This is our house chimmy" yoongi said when the two went out of the car....

"Wow.....it's look like a big mansion in dramas...." jimin said while holding yoongi's hand.....yoongi suddenly picked jimin in bridal style....

"Hyung.....what are you doing.....put  me down before anyone seen it.." jimin held his hand around yoongi's neck for not falling....

"Don't worry baby everyone is in jungkook's mansion for the party".....yoongi said with a smile

"Then why did we come here??"

"Surprise baby....wait" yoongi gripped him tightly without falling down....and walked inside the mansion......

"MIN YOONGI" yoongi turned when he heard his name from the big hall....

"Mom" yoongi brought down jimin and looked his mom who is coming closer with jiya.....

"Why did he here??" Mrs min yelled at yoongi after pointing his index finger to jimin.....

"Why??....i'am his wife soon....so this question is waste" jimin said which made yoongi surprise.....

"What?.....you shorty....i'am the one who is going to marry yoongi" jiya said angrily .....yoongi gritted his teeth annoyingly.....

Jimin felt weight in his heart when he heard that.....

"Ohh you fatty....first you are dreaming....second you are also dreaming.....hyung will marry me only......i know that" jimin said while holding yoongi's hand tightly....

'That's my chim' yoongi feelt so proud for his baby.........

"What??....I'am not fat....and you will never get him.....you gold digger!" jiya said while crossing her hands.....jimin laughed loudly....

"Hahahaha hyung i think she is mad" jimin said while laughing

"Then see who will belongs to whom...." jimin said and looked at yoongi.....

"Hyung kiss me"

"What??.." yoongi surprised.......

"Hyung if you love me, then kiss me now.....right now in front of her" jimin said and looked at mrs min and jiya......yoongi take his courage and lifted jimin up by wrapping his hand around his waist and connect their lips.....he gently licked jimin's lips.....jimin hold his hands around yoongi's neck..... jiya and mrs min looked down angrily......mrs min grabbed jiya's hand and walked out of the mansion.....

Yoongi kissed jimin hungrily....he missed jimin's lips very badly....so he didn't leave his lips.....

Yoongi picked him up.....he wrapped his legs around yoongi's waist without breaking their kiss.....yoongi walked to his room in upstairs.....he opened the door with one hand and the other one is holding over jimin's waist.....he layed jimin on his bed and hovered over him....without giving any weight over him.....they parted their lips and looked through their eyes.......

"I love you jimin" yoongi pecked his forehead....

"Love you too hyung" jimin is blushing badly.....yoongi got over from him and rushed to his sideboard....jimin got up and sat on the bed...... yoongi take a box and rushed back to jimin......he give that box to him....jimin's eyes widened when he opened the box......

"Hyung"

"For my love" yoongi take the necklace from the box and put it on other's neck.....tears rolled over his eyes as he hugged yoongi tightly.......

"I Love you hyung"

"I need you , for  the rest of my life chimmy"

_____________________________________________________

.