Discharge

Nithya's Pov............

Finally I'm going to discharge today after one month spending in this horrible hospital, ufff. I wore a green colour anarkali suit, flats and leave my hairs open. Dhruv as usual wear his suites, doesn't he feel suffocated in that. I mean he always wears that, but he look handsome in that too.

"Ready to go, baby." Dhruv asked me pulling me by my waist.

"More than ready, hubby." I tried pecked on his lips but as usual he didn't allowed me and it ended up in a passionate kiss. He left me when I was short of breath, I kept my forehead on his chest and hiding my blushing face from him. Dhruv hugged me tightly, we stayed like that for some time and we heard a knock indicating us to backend from hug.

"Come in." Dhruv said and Antony came inside. I smiled looking at him and he returned it.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Raj." Antony wished us.

"Good morning Antony."

"Sir, we got some problem. Paparazzi got to now about your wife discharging today from this hospital. So, hospital is surrounded by them, they don't know actually who is your wife. So.,...." He trailed off, and I'm Fully nervous now. I'm not ready to face them and especially not now. What should I have to do now, God please save me from them.

"They will not eat you baby, and besides I'll be with you. Don't worry and please cam down." Dhruv said and hugged me but whom I'm kidding now I'm hell nervous.

"I'm not ready to face them now, please do something." I said while making puppy face and looking in to his eyes.

"Okay, don't worry." Dhruv pecked on my forehead, went to Antony and talked with him for sometime. He came back to me and held my hand.

"Let's go." I looked at him, before I could ask something he answered my unquestioned answer.

"Trust me." I nodded my head to him.

Dhruv pulled me to lift and my heart started beating crazily. Now we are few inches from front door. Suddenly Dhruv lifted me by bridal style, I looked at him confusingly and he winked to me.

"Hide your face now." And I got his idea, first I pecked on his cheek and hide my face in his crook of his neck. Dhruv chuckled and started walking.

' Mr Dhruv, is she is your wife?'

' what happened to your wife?'

"And why is she hiding her face?'

' Who is she? We heard that she is from middle class, is that true?'

' is she is pregnant?'

I heard a lot of questions, finally we are sitting in car but I didn't left Dhruv, I was sitting on his lap. He also wrapped his hands around me in a protective way. After going some distance, I slowly lifted my head and looked Dhruv.

"baby, try to adjust with these Paparazzi quickly. I will not always be with you."

"I'll try, and it will take time."

"How much?"

"May be a life time." I said and winked to him. He shook his head, chuckled and ruffled my hairs. I pouted a little and tried to glare at him.

Soon we are in front of home and I can see everyone present there carrying there own bright smiles. Shilpa mom stood in entrance of house holding a aarthi tray.

She took aarthi of me and hugged me.

"Welcome home, Nithya." All said in unison, I smiled to them and went in. All talked me for sometime and we all had lunch. Dhruv said I need rest, so he took me to our room to take rest.