42

Beomgyu stared at the boy with wide eyes, while Jungkook tilts his head, waiting for a answer

Beomgyu stared at the boy with wide eyes, while Jungkook tilts his head, waiting for a answer. 'How can he see me?'. Beomgyu thought, then suddenly backs away from Jungkook. 'He's a God!?!'. Beomgyu gasped. "Jungkook! Where did you go!?!". They turned to Jimin's voice and Beomgyu turns human.

"There you... oh?". Jimin sees Beomgyu and waves. "I see you met Jungkook". Jimin said. 'More like he met me'. Beomgyu looks up at Jungkook. "Don't disrespect him Kookie, he's older then us". Jimin waves his finger and Jungkook looks down at Beomgyu. Jungkook points at Beomgyu and Beomgyu was offended.

"Are you trying to disrespect me!?!". Beomgyu yelled and Jungkook shakes his head. "I know he's small but he is our Hyung". Jimin said. "I'm taller then you!". Beomgyu shouts and Jungkook wrote on his notepad.

"How old is he?".

Jimin looks at the pad and turns to Beomgyu. "I... Don't know". Jimin grabs his chin. "How old do you think he is Kookie?". Jimin asked and Jungkook wrote down his response.

"42".

"Pff". Jimin covers his mouth and Beomgyu growls. "What did he write!?!". Beomgyu yells. "Nothing Hyung". Jimin says smiling. "Don't you lie to me!". Beomgyu angrily points at Jimin then turns his attention to Jungkook. "Give it to me". Beomgyu orders and Jungkook held his notepad above his head.

"That's not funny!". Beomgyu yells and jumps to get the notepad but fails. Jimin starts giggling and Jungkook held back his laugh. "How dare you both disrespect me!". Beomgyu shouts. "Boys! It's time for lunch". Jin walked in and saw Beomgyu jumping in front of Jungkook and his son laughing on the floor.

Jin slowly backs out of the living room and goes back in the kitchen.

"He's fine".