70

"Whoa. Where are you two going?" Hyun Wook asked, right when he was about to leave his room and met both Hyun Ae and Namjoon in the second-floor corridor.

"Duh, can't we just hang out on the rooftop under the night starry sky, together?" Hyun Ae grumbled, hooking her arms around Namjoon's when Hyun Wook began to chortle.

"Hah. Bet your hormones are kicking in right now. Like they are in a war after a long time of not-seeing-each-other. Cuddling, kissing, desiring each other..."

"Hyu-Hyun Wook! Why did you say that?"

"Noona, we're adults now. It's normal. Pfft."

"Urgh, I hate you," Hyun Ae sighed, stomping her way passed him, towards the stairs that lead to the rooftop, leaving behind Namjoon and Hyun Wook.

"Seriously?" Namjoon shook his head.

"It's boring if I don't tease her. Sorry, hyung. It's just our habit. Enjoy the night with her," Hyun Wook laughed, patting his arm as he went down to the entertainment room.

Namjoon continued to go towards the rooftop and as he stepped onto the higher steps, his jaw dropped.

"Wow. The view tonight is so... magnificent," he remarked, walking towards Hyun Ae, who was already lying down on one of the beanbags.

Namjoon joined her and sat down on the empty spot next to her.

"My favorite relaxing spot. Please ignore Hyun Wook, he's a fool. How could he say that?" Hyun Ae pouted, as she scooted closer to him as placed his arms around her.

"Just like he said, it's normal. Look at the stars. So beautiful," he whispered while looking up at the sky, before placing a kiss on her head. "But you're more beautiful."

"Talking about stars," Hyun Ae turned around to face him, placed her fingers over the necklace locket on her, and asked him. "How did you manage to get this thing back from Seorim?"

"Ah, Sirius. You see... I never give it to her in the very first place," Namjoon giggled.

"B-But... she had it last time..."

"Actually after the night you gave me the lockets, I got a text from Hyun Wook. He told me to keep the lockets until he gave me this one particular star that you had: Beta Monocerotis," Namjoon spoke, getting a surprised reaction from her before he continued to explain.

"Hyun Wook told me, that in your logic, Beta is that one lonely star who only watches Sirius looking up to Lepus. I'm not letting you be that one lonely star. So, the next day, I met Hyun Wook and he gave me your locket which is the Beta, and told me to give it to Seorim instead."

"So you're saying that she's the lone star now?"

"Yup."

Hyun Ae couldn't hold her laughter after listening to his mischiefs, but then she asked again.

"But... remember that I said 'Sirius is after Lepus'? Why are you giving me the Sirius one?"

"Because it's your Sirius's first shot," Namjoon whispered, poking the tip of her nose with his finger. "Your first shots are your special ones, right?"

"Aw... you're so thoughtful. Thank you," Hyun Ae smiled, placing a kiss on his cheek before they stared back at the starry sky in silence.

While staring into the peaceful surroundings, Namjoon then let out a sigh.

"You might not ask this, but I'll tell you anyway," he began, getting Hyun Ae's attention to him. "My relationship with Seorim was because she threatened me."