What the fuck did I just do?

I was walking with Lee to our first class when I bumped into Kristen. "Oh sorry Kris. I didn't see you there."

"Whatever." Was her response before she glared at me and walked away. Well well.

"Who pissed in her Cheerios?" I muttered. Ever since the sleepover, she's been distancing herself from the group.  I wonder what's wrong with her. It doesn't even feel like were best friends anymore.

"Ignore her babe. Probably she's just having a bad day." Lee whispered through my hair. "I like this." She said, then pulled on the end of my braid.

"Ouch! That hurts." I whined.

"Stop being such a crybaby." Lee grinned.

"Asswipe." I rolled my eyes.

"What did you just say?" Lee narrowed her eyes into slits.

Then the bell rang. "Saved by the bell." I cheered, running in the direction of our first class.

~

I was with Lee beside me. Lee was sleeping and obviously not paying attention to the lesson. How does she even pass History if she doesn't even pay attention? "Lee!" I whispered harshly. She didn't move. "Lee!" I tried again. No progress. I chucked a book at her "Lee!"

When the book came in contact with her head, her head snapped upwards yelling "Fuck!" All movements stopped and all eyes were on Lee. The teacher even paused in the middle of her lecture to glare at Lee. I grinned sheepishly when Lee glared at me.

When everyone continued doing what twerewere doing and the teacher continued her lesson, Lee whispered "What the fuck was that for?!"

"You were sleeping." I stated innocently.

"So? What else am I supposed to do in this class? I don't give a fuck about History." She whispered back but with a harsh tone in her voice.

"How are you going to pass this class?"

"I have my ways." She winked. I just gave her a poker face until her smirk fell from her face. "Come on babe. Loosen up. In was joking." I still gave her the poker face. "Okay okay, I'll stay awake. What are you my mother?"

I smacked her arm and grinned. "Shut up and pay attention."

"I'll give you all my attention." She said huskily.

A shiver ran down my back when I heard her reply. Dammit Lee. I heard her chuckle beside me because she knew she had this effect on me.

After that class, we only had one more period before lunch and Lee was following me to my locker. Upon reaching my locker, I opened it and out in all the books I already used earlier today. When I closes the locker, Lee took my book bag and hauled it over her shoulder. Aw, what a sweet loving girlfriend.

I think by now it could be said that we were the most popular couple at school. Every where I went without Lee, people would ask me where Lee was. Everyone respected me because they didn't want to get on her bad side. Lee kind of had a reputation at think school now. She wasn't the new girl anymore, she was the badass of the school.

I had to use the bathroom so I told Lee I'd meet her at class. "I'm going to use the bathroom, meet me at class okay?" I kissed her cheek. She nodded and walked down the hallway towards class.

Rylee

I was walking on my way to class when I saw Belle talking to some girls. What? I looked behind me to the direction of the bathroom and didn't see her. Didn't she say something about using the bathroom? I looked at her again and it was her, same off the shoulder sweater, black skinny jeans and converse. Her hair was even braided.