Chapter 46

Stop testing my limits..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

Our emotions..
Are connecting with each other,
I'm yearning for you in such a way
That I've started to lose my consciousness,
I find peace in your arms,
It's comfortable like paradise..
__________________________________________________

Abu daud's POV :-

Ever felt like you are burning in flames of desire yet controlling yourself somehow? That's what I was doing until now, but this girl is doing nothing but igniting the flames within me by touching in the most possible way.

I stopped my car in front of my house, after I undone my seat belt, I walked out of the car than walked around towards her side. Opening the door, I saw how she is groaning in burning she felt.

'surely someone spiked her drink.' That is my only thought for her condition.

I quickly removed her seat belt and hold her hand but quickly leaved it as a kind of sexual sound left her mouth making my heart beats faster. I look at her, but she is looking at my lips with her dark green eyes. My hand were itching to touch her but I need to control cause this is not what she wants. I pushed some strands behind her ear as my fingers almost touched her lips.

Soon I felt her sliding her right hand on my shoulder, she must be burning in desire because of the drugs but I am surely burning with the passion seen in her dark eyes. Her hand slide behind my neck as she leaned closer, our lips just inches away. What should I do? Should I let her take the control? Should I take advantage of this situation?

'As a Muslim, I am very concerned about your faith. The weakness of your imaan will bring you nothing but meseries and the stronger imaan will put you through many hard tests but will never make you fail.' I remember her words.

Before she can put her soft pink lips on mine, I stopped her while putting my hand on her lips. She looked at me while furrowing her brows. God! It's so hard to control myself.

'Its okay daud, This is one of the tests from Allah. You can pass it.' I thought closing my eyes as I took a long breath.

"Noor, you are not in the right state of your mind. Let's get inside." I said to her and hold her hand as she came out.

After closing the car's door, I walked towards the house while holding her wrist.

"Daauud~" She groaned while holding my arm.

I stopped and turn around to look at her beautiful face that is flushed with red color on her chubby cheeks, her cubid bow is tinted a little red the same goes with her chin.

"What it is noor?" I asked sighing in irritation, she is doing nothing good in this situation.

"Don't talk to me, you are.. No good.. You aren't making me feel good. Don't you understand that I wanted to feel good?" She asked pointing her index finger on my chest.

"You wanna feel good?" I asked, she nodded her head.

"Okay, I'll make you feel good. Give me your hand." I said, she did as I said.

I intervine our hands as I squeezed it a little, the next thing I did is that I hold her nape with my right hand and pulled her closer. She is still small, I gave a little squeeze to her nape at which she moaned a little.