Chapter 5

LISA

The fireball that I made vanished as I snapped my fingers.

"Oh my god, finally!" I raised both of my arms in triumphant as I successfully made a fireball. It's been months since Seungri made me do it.

"Wow." I snapped my head towards the guy that spoke behind me.

"Who are you?" I asked, guarded as I don't recognize him. He smirked and chuckled as he offered his hand. "Oh Sehun, one of the bodyguards. How about you, miss?"

I rolled my eyes. I hate these kind of guys, I hate it very much I would've killed him if it weren't for him being a bodyguard of Jiyong's mansion.

"You don't have to know." I replied as I passed by him. I saw a glimpse of how the guy embarrassingly retreats his hand from an impossible handshake.

As I made my way back in the mansion, I met a blushing Chaeyoung. "What's happening with you?" Brows furrowed, I asked.

Chaeyoung yelped and held her chest, a red tint became more visible at my question. "Uh, I-i.. uhm.."

"Nevermind, where's Jisoo?" I asked as I realized that the older girl was in complete dazed because of whatever reason it is.

"Uh, she said she's in the Garden. Why'd you ask?" Shaking my head, I mumbled a "nothing" before leaving Chaeyoung as I made my way to my temporary room.

I entered my messy room and with that, I realized I haven't organized my things before strolling around. "The maids didn't even bother to clean my room. What a shame."

"Because they were told not to." I jumped from the intrusion as I gave him a glare.

"You. Again." The tall handsome man laughed at me. I had the urge to roll my eyes, but was able to stop myself from doing so.

He leaned closer to me, close enough for his scent to intoxicate me, as he whispered. "Because I am your guard, my lady."

JISOO

I shrugged what Chaeyoung had said and went to the Garden. I don't know, but I feel like going there. But then, the wind hits my face harshly. Eh? Jennie, that's too harsh of a wind on my face!

I huffed as I still feel how harsh the wind hits my face. It hurts. I'm gonna have to scold Jennie for that.. if ever we found her.

Here we go again, Jennie Jennie Jennie, when will I stop from thinking about her? She's all I could think of.

As I approached the Garden, a man was seated on one of the benches. He was wearing a white polo, arms crossed and he keeps on looking at his watch. Rolex.

I didn't mind him as I sat on the other empty bench, but then he shifted and turn his body on my side. "Hi, are you one of Jiyong—"

"Do I look like one of the maids?" I interrupted, gaze still on the butterfly resting on top of a flower. Probably sucking nectars.

"No, you're beautiful, actually." I rolled my eyes and turn my gaze on him. He has a charming smile on his face. But I prefer Jennie's smile.

"Mister, will you shut your mouth or if you can't, leave me alone in this peaceful Garden, yeah?" The guy smiled widely and nodded, standing up. "Sure, gorgeous."

And then, the wind blew on my face, harshly. Jennie, I would appreciate it more if you'll do this on the annoying guy.

I sighed heavily as the guy left. A more peaceful Garden, where I could think of Jennie. If I had to give up the world just for her to come back, I would.