Chapter 6

JISOO

How in the world was that possible? I mean, yeah, we have powers which wasn't normal, but hell. That's Life and Death. He could do everything, he can have every powers, except for the four elements.

And I just call him Jiyong. Oh my god, I think he has a coffin ready for me. He snap his fingers and we are all dead.

"Did he already used his powers once?" Lisa asked. Her big doe eyes was bigger as she ask.

Seulgi putted down her spoon and fork as she smirked at Lisa. That smirk again. Okay, it's obvious that she's an attractive woman. "Mr. Kwon may be powerful, but that's his own weakness."

"Being powerful?" Chaeyoung asked. Unbelievable, but she actually stopped stuffing food inside her mouth when Seulgi had revealed Ji— Mr. Jiyong's power. Seulgi then, turned her gaze on Chaeyoung.

"He could bring someone back to life anytime." She started. "But, he can't kill someone as it will kill someone." My brows met in confusion.

"What? You're not making sense." Seulgi sighed at what I had said.

"If Mr. Kwon killed using his power, Death specifically, then Ms. Kim will die." With that my mouth formed an 'O' shape. I was surprised and happy that Ji—Mr. Jiyong had actually love Jennie, his nonbiological daughter.

"Was someone going to kill Jennie if he had killed someone using Death?" Chaeyoung asked. I could feel her nervousness. She was nervous that someone might actually kill Jennie.

But really. Was Jennie and Death connected? Is Jennie in danger? There's a lot of questions that I want Seulgi to answer, but instead I remain my mouth shut.

"There's actually two holders of Death and Life. Mr. Kwon was one of the holders of the two, the real question is.. who holds the other Death and the other Life?" Seulgi squinted her eyes a bit and then excused herself and left us deep in thoughts.

Joohyun flinched when Seulgi had mentioned Death. I'm not assuming she could be a Dual Holder, but she could!

Or maybe, I'm just over thinking. Excusing myself, I proceeded to my room and lay on the bed. Sighing as I remember her again.

Jennie, just how many more questions?

"Jisoo, I told you. Don't follow me." I was crying as she scolded me. I was just curious that's why I followed her!

"I-i didn't mean to! I was just curious because you wouldn't answer my questions!" I stuttered. Jennie's face soften as she sigh and pulled me towards her.

"Hey, don't cry. Shh.. it's okay, j-just don't do it ever again, yeah?" I nodded and buried my face on her neck, sniffing her scent.

"Jennie. When will you let me follow you?" I mumbled before darkness lulled me to sleep.

"Trust me." Fear was evident on my face as Jennie held me close to her. She wanted us to fly, not actually fly, but float.

"I trust you, but not my self. Jennie, I could distract you because I'm being nervous and then we'll fall and die." I told her, but she wasn't getting any of it. I wanted to pry her off of me, but she was Jennie. She's stubborn.

"Ready?" I slowly nodded and buried my head on her shoulders as I felt my feet getting off the ground. My hold on her waist tightened when I felt a gush of wind on my body.

I heard her chuckle and her arm that was around me loosened. Panicked started eating me as she let go of me. I was waiting for me to drop on the ground, but I wasn't even moving down.