FUN FACTS (7/23/2020)

WARNING: SPOILER ALERT!

Since a lot of you guys are asking, here we go!

1. Defend Me, Attorney (DMA) was originally a one shot story. It stayed that way for few hours not until my readers kept on flooding my messages asking for a part two. Instead of giving them a part two, I gave them a novel instead.

2. Defend Me, Attorney (DMA) initially has NO TITLE.

Can you imagine a novel that has literally no title? Well, imagine no more because DMA started that way! Before publishing my works on Wattpad, I was a writer on Facebook first. Since 2019, I was known as the writer who writes stories with no title at all. It was not until I reached the Part Four and the phrase from Part Two trended on Facebook and became its title.

Yes. It's Traise's line.

The, "Defend Me, Attorney."

3. Can you imagine a novel characters that have no name at all? Again, imagine no more because DMA, again, started that way!

One of the reasons why Defend Me, Attorney invaded the Twitter's trending list upon the release of its finale was because the names of the characters were only revealed at the finale. That's why in the last part where the 'daughter of an evidence tamperer', 'son of a fuckboy', and the 'daughter of a thief' argued, they used the full name of the characters in the dialogue.

So wattpad readers, you guys are lucky because I used their names since the first part.

4. So if in the first version the characters have no names, how did we first call them?

Traise- detainee/friend

Courtney- attorney

Tyler- prosecutor

Avery- new prosecutor/classmate

Newt- public defender

5. AVERY WAS ORIGINALLY AN EXTRA!

Yes. The most loved character for being sassy had no crucial role at first. In fact, her only role in the story was supposed to show that the case completely tarnished Traise's reputation in school, thus her scene with Courtney in Part Two.

6.

"I longed for you, attorney.
I missed you, attorney.
I love you, attorney."

Who would forget these lines from the THE GAME CHANGER chapter?

But, did you know that these lines are the original ending of DMA? Yes. DMA was supposed to end after the trial that eventually convicted Traise. It was meant to be an open ending.

7. As DMA ends with an open ending, my readers asked for some more but my idea of DMA novel literally reached its limit. Despite of my readers flooding every threads asking a petition for a Season 2, I didn't grant them.

Not until I was looking at the ceiling of my room, and ideas flooded my mind.

And of course, that gave our Avery an opportunity to be part of the story!

8. HANAHAKI DISEASE (my 4-part story, check it out,) is in the same world as DMA. In fact, Avery was a professor there and Traise was the doctor of the story's female lead.

9. Avery and Tyler will have a law-political-mystery-thriller- romance story entitled, "The Game's Blueprint."

UPDATE: The sequel is out now with the title, "Convict Me, Attorney"! Yes, I changed the title hahaha go check it out guys snd give it lots of love ❤

And last but not the least,

10. Ipon na!

So, ayun. I hope these fun facts entertained you guys.

Thanks for being part of the overly chaotic world of Traise, Courtney, Tyler, and Avery (sama pa ba natin si Newt?)

No goodbyes, 'til next time.