𝙶𝚢𝚞𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚘 // 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

Requested by muichirooooo

Konichiwaaa hehe i enjoy writing lemons kyahhhh i hope you like this one! And keep safe for all those affected by the recent issue in wattpad umuuuuu >~<

I truly am sorry for the late update, i got some apps to run to lmaoo

Enjoy!

╭───────༺༻ ───────╮

༺═──────────────═༻

"Why don't you just confess to him already?"

A sigh escaped her lips — completely distress for the 10th time this day. Same question since early this morning has totally filled her head with hassle. Seriously, how can a coward like her express her longed-feelings for a certain black-green headed guy? She couldn't.

She pouted at her friend. "But Ume-chan, surely you know he'll reject me right?" She replied to her friend with another sigh.

"Then better move on after! Basic." Daki scoffed as she flipped her long white hair — overconfident with her beauty.

(Y/n) can only sweat dropped at her, how can she be friends with her crush's sister? Well long story short; Daki wanted a pretty friend since middle school that's all it took. But at least, they've become real ones and they know for sure that they can trust each other.

As they walk through the hallway, (Y/n)' mind is completely flooded with images of her beloved. Gyuutaro is one of a kind – with his unruly shirt and disheveled hair style, all that caught her interest that she didn't even noticed. When your eyes laid upon someone, a thought of their exterior rate will instantly flashed on your mind. If they're features are either good-looking or unattractive.

But in her case, regardless of his looks, he still managed to take a hold of her heart.

She feels at ease with his presence – totally enamored with he himself alone. Like a flower caught in the storm; no matter how turbulent and severe the surroundings, a flower kept its fairness and beyond that storm it blooms constantly.

Like how she managed to be enchanted by his disarray.

She blushed at the image of him run in her head and became even more flustered when he suddenly came in front of her sight. Gyuutaro walk his way towards the two with his hands in his pockets; looking completely unpleasant as usual. She scanned him, shirt's not well fixed, tie on the loose, and his slouch posture; how much displeasing can this guy get?

Nevertheless, the (H/c) headed girl watched him in awe as he made his moved. Her breath hitches for a bit when she saw him running a hand through his disheveled locks – what a sensual sight it is.