8

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Do vote and comment.

Avoid mistakes if any.

Mukti, Alia, Dhruv and Cabir were in tears and so were Navya and Nandini. Cabir moved towards Manik and sat beside him.

Cabir: dekh teri vajah se sab ro rahe hai...

Mukti: aur nahi toh kya...

Dhruv:haan....lady bheem bhi ro padi see...

Mukti nodded with tears and Alia too cried looking at the situation. Cabir looked at Nandini and Navya who were crying

Cabir: aur madhubala aur Nandini bhi ro padi...teri Nandini bhi..

Nandini cried more listening him and looked away and she couldn't control her tears more. She moved out of the room.

All were feeling too many emotions. They couldn't express it so they used to cry.

Nandini was standing holding the railing and crying...

Nandini: please Manik...bas uth jao... please...

Nandini's please came out as a whisper and she lost her strength...her grip on the railing became loose and everything became blank for Nandini...she directly fell on th ground...and one of the butler saw her falling...

Butler:mamm...

He shouted and listening his shout everyone from Manik's room came out and got shocked only to see Nandini lying on the floor.

Navya: Nandini...

Cabir: Nandini...

Cabir patted her face but she didn't open her eyes. Dhruv and Cabir picked her up and took her to the near by room.

The butler went and told Shrikant about Nandini fainting. He also came up and saw Nandini laid on the bed and Navya beside her.

Shrikant: doctor ko phone karo...

The butler bobbed hus head went away to call the doctor. Shrikant moved towards them and asked

Shrikant: yeh san kaise hua?

Mukti: pata nahi uncle hum Manik ke kamre the aur Nandini bahar aayi thi aur phir kuch der mein hume cheek sunayi di toh bahar aake dekha ki Nandini behosh thi...

Shrikant nodded and waited for the doctor to come. After like 20 minutes the doctor came and said

Doctor: aap sab bahar jaiye main ise dekhti hun...

They all went out and the doctor started checking Nandini. Here outside they all were worried.

Navya: hey matarani humari Nandu thik rakhna..

Mukti pressed her shoulder and Dhruv and Cabir stood with their hands crossed and Shrikant was standing all worried.

After like 15-20 minutes the doctor opened the door. Shrikant moved forward to ask

Shrikant: kaisi hai voh?

Doctor: she is good...

She moved inside and others followed. She sat beside Nandini and Navya asked

Navya: use hua kya hai?

Doctor: she is all right you guys need to take good care of her...

Shrikant: matlab?

Doctor smiled and said

Doctor: she is pregnant...

Listening her all became shocked... Shrikant smiled listening it but somewhere he felt Nandini is too young for it...