chapter 5

The small girl held the doll up too me, her frail boney hands strangling the doll, it seemed to be a rice doll. It was odd, not unusual but odd nonetheless. The doll slouched in her hands, on its side, "this ith bella" she smiled, shakily, with a lisp. Her eyes, bore too small buttons, one yellow, with black seems and the other a faded off white, like it had been a replacment. Her hair was red, fuzzy frayed yarn that had been braided into pigtails.

Oh, I see. It was clear as day that she was shy, a poor attempt at excluding it in a shroud of rambunctiousness.

"Hi bella" I smiled, kneeling down as I grabbed her small hand, and shook it. Elizabeth smiled, a toothy grin, although a few of her front teeth had been missing. A common problem in adolescent children. That explains her lisp.

"Huh? What'th that bella?" She whispered, hiding the doll too her ear. "Oh..uh huh..ok, I'll tell her" she whispered, smiling at the doll, she held so fondly.

"Bella thay's that your really pretty" she smiled, one that spread ear too ear, as her cheeks lit up red. "Why thank you bella, I think you and Elizabeth  look amazing" I giggled.

"Ugh.." a low audiable sigh could be heard from Micheal behind her, it was his biggest flaw. If the attention wasn't on him, he was bound to be upset.

"Oh!oh!oh!oh!" She chanted, hoping around on her tippy toes, her excitement built as she struggled to find her vocal chords.

"Words Elizabeth " micheal sighed. "Use your words" he leaned nonchalantly  against his bedroom doorway, waiting for her to exit.

"Do you wanna come thu a tea party with me and bella?!" She squealed excitedly. My eyes shifted to Micheal, then back to bella, and Elizabeth.

Well...Micheal and I had already finished all our work, so why not?

"Of course I would sweetheart, I'd be honored" I smiled. I watched as Elizabeth, fumbled with the doll, as she almost dropped it due to pure excitement.

"Bella! Were gonna have more then one perthon at the parthy!!" She squealed, exciting the room.

"Finally..." Micheal sighed, slamming the door closed. "Thanks for saying that I thought she'd never leave" she said coolly, throwing himself into his bed, and grabbing his phone.

"No problem" I giggled, sitting atop his desk. "I like little kids, plus I've never been too a tea party" I admitted.

Michels seemed to stop looking at his notifications and peered at me  "wait you're rely going?" He sneered. 

"C'mon shes just a little kid" I whispered. Despite saying this, deep inside I genuinely wanted to go. It was nice to talk to another girl, who isnt ignoring me, sure shes 1/2 my age but it was time I needed.

"I can't believe you" Michael scoffed. "Please dont be mad.." I trailed off, my thoughts wandered elsewhere.

"Hey?, (y/n)?" He whispered, wrapping his arms around my torso. I shook my head, realizing I had dosed off. It usually happened in stressful situations, it always brought back memories. Memories I wish I could forget.

"Hey..I'm sorry he whispered." Brushing back a lock of my (h/c) hair, behind my ear. I simply nodded and smiled, as he rested my head on his chest, we swayed for a moment, before a knock on his door broke the silence.

"In a minute " he mumbled. His eyes closed, head resting atop of yours. It was a warm scene. A loving one,

Knock knock

"Im coming" he sighed, before letting go, and answering the door. I stood there awkwardly, waiting too see Elizabeth guide me too the tea party.

"Hey"

"Hey diana" Micheal sung.

My heart stopped.