Ch.33 FUCK

So.

First things first.

I dont know, all i know is that im in a car and dressed decently. To be honest, I was half asleep the entire time but I just listened to whatever I was told. So, I looked up to see glimmer driving and adora next to me, humming along to a song. Im pretty sure it was a country song but whatever.

I didnt know this one, surprisingly. I do know some country songs but this one didnt ring a bell. It sounded nice though. I waa liatening to the song, zoning out before I felt REALLY cold.

I hissed, looking up to realize that adora had a spray bottle in her hand." Thank you! Ive been trying to get your attention for like...40 seconds." The girl admitted, crossing her arms. She was smiling though."oh, whats up blondy?" I asked, getting a small pout from her in response before she spoke." We're almost to school."

Thats when it hit me." Well. Fuc-" before i could finish, adora booped my nose. EXCUSE ME."What was that for?" I asked, poking her shoulder over and over.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek, in result? Making me blush a little." No cursing." She said as the car came to a stop in the schools parking lot. Why is school a thing again? NOOOBODY KNOWS.

So, as we were walking through the halls, we saw our good friend lonnie.

3rd pov

Catra glared at the girl and her group like they were ths complete enemy and in truth, they kinda were. They were because of what they did all that time ago. Maybe they changed? Probably not.

Both girls went to their lockers, glimmer had already gone to find some of the others when they got there.

Knowing her, she wouldnt return for at least an hour. They got to school fairly early so they had a good free 30 minutes to screw around and fight people and so on or whatever.

Catras pov(im getting so lazy help)

Me and Adora grabbed our stuff from our assigned lockers, giving each other stuff that We dont have and the other has so we actually have the appropriate supplies for our respective classes.

So, as we're prepping our stuff and grtting ready for class and doing ehatever we can to remember whatever the fuck we have to remember so we actually get a decent grade- SCRATCH THAT. So I get a decent grade. So, yeah. Its decent. We had our stuff ready and all I need was a fucking pencil when I went to ask, I was shoved. I looked at the person who did it I was so close to FUCKING killing them.

"You son of a bitch." I said as I took my bag off my shoulder, about to throw it down but I was stopped by my great girlfriend adora."Not worth the bullshit." She mummbled, not even looking at us. Not even acknowledging Lonnie and her band of merry bitches. Either, Adoras a badass, she is way calmer than I am, or Im just an idiot.

Im going with all three. Kay? K. So, i fixed my back on my shoulder and stretched a little, turning back and snatching one of Adoras many pencils, laughing a little as I did so.

A few moments later I heard lonnie scoff before hearing a bunch of footsteps." Thank you adora but I wanted to punch her." I said honestly, closing my locker and leaning against it. Adora sighed before laughing a little." Are you kidding? I know you do. I want her punch her to buuut~" she motioned down the hall, smirking a little.

I turned to look at what it was and DAMN. Karma's a bitch isnt it? Well, right now it isnt. Its freaking god.

There was the principal. All the way at the end of the hall as if it were some cheesy movie scene and I looked down the hall in the opposite direction, well. There was lonnie. There was kyle. There was violence.

There was an incoming detention.

Fuck.yes. Adora is a life saver.

•~•~•~•
Hey guys! So, im going on vacation soon which I guess I kinda need. I might not update because Ill be busy having fun with my famy and

IM GONNA GO TO A ZOOOOOOOOOOO

YAY! truth be told Ive never gone to a zoo before. My younger sister who is 10 has gone way like three times amd shes 4 years younger than me T^T

Not gonna lie, im jealous but im happy for her. But I wanna see pretty animals....mostly wolves because I love them and if I actually see them then I can draw them better BUT Enough of my talking about whatever.

Later!