CHAPTER 40: Back Home

EVELINE KNIGHT

The sunlight hit my face. I felt someone's hand caressing my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Xander smiling at me. Memories of last night flashed in my mind I blushed and covered myself with the blanket.

 Memories of last night flashed in my mind I blushed and covered myself with the blanket

He laughed. Pulling the blanket away from me he said "Good morning Mrs. Knight."
I moved closer to him, covering my face with both my hands I hid my face on his bare chest. Last night was amazing and I am glad that he is the one who took my virginity. It was painful at first then I started feeling the pleasure. Whenever I felt the pain Xander would say some soothing words near my ear to calm me down. Since it was my first time I knew how much he was trying to go slow.

"You okay? Was I too rough last night."

I raised my face from his chest and shook my head. He kissed the top of my head.

"Stop thinking whatever it is

"Stop thinking whatever it is. Do you know you think a lot these days." I frowned. "Come down we'll have the breakfast then we also have to return back today."

Return back. Why? It's so perfect in here.

He got out of the bed I noticed he was wearing his sweats when did he wore them. That means it's only me who is naked under the blanket.

My eyes widened and I gripped the blanket close to my chest tightly covering my body.

"Don't cover yourself baby not after last night." I blushed.

He then wore a t-shirt and gave me a shirt of his. "Wear this and come down." He said kissing the top of my head. I nodded. He went downstairs. I guess he has already brushed as his mouth smelled minty.

I wore his shirt that reached my thigh and brushed my teeth. While washing my face I noticed some big red spot on my neck.

HOLY FUCK!

Hickeys.

They are all over my neck, my collarbone.

Alexander Fucking Knight I will kill you.

I went downstairs saw Xander sitting on the stool happily typing something on his phone. I went and sat beside him glaring at him. But he didn't look up from his phone. So I coughed.