I Got Tagged

Like the title says, I got tagged. It is the first time for me to get tagged.

@xxKingChaoszx tagged me. So the rules were these:

-Do it in less than 3 days(Well... I already failed there, but I'll do this anyways)

-Say 10 things about you

-Tag 28 people

-Tell a joke

-Write a spoiler for one of your stories

-Put these rules in your tag

So, let's proceed...

10 things about me:

1) I'm male.

2) I love basketball, a lot.

3) I love to read books when I was a child.

4) My first fanfic in Wattpad is a Love Live! Fanfic, and it's Yuri. Ehe~

5) I used to be a part of a marching band, and I play the snare drums.

6) I once invited my crush to a dance during prom in my 4th year in High School. Well, my classmates made a big deal of it, and gladly, the dance went well. We didn't became a couple though.

7) I grew to love Japanese Seiyuus, females especially.

8) I love to play Yu-Gi-Oh! with my friends. We even had a tournament back then.

9) I watched Anime when I was young, but I started to like the medium back when I was a 1st year in High School. Kaichou was Maid-sama was the Anime that started it.

10) My dream job back when I was a kid was to become an Astronaut.

Then, a joke... Well, I'm not good at jokes, but I'll try.

"Why did the Koala got rejected to a bear bar?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because he didn't have the Koalifications!!"

So, since I was late to do this, I'll do is spoil the next 5 oneshots(Not in order).

"Hey guys, how's the stay at Hachimitsu Academy?"

"Izuku, Izuku!! Hey, hey!! Is it true that you confessed your feelings to one of my classmates????"

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE IZUKU AWAY FROM ME AGAIN!!! MUROWA!!!"

"I-I-I am j-just doing this, b-because you a-ask me to teach y-you!!!!"

"Sometimes, I still yearn for his love. I know that he only married me because he wanted to create the perfect child. But, deep down, I know he fell in love with me."

So, I'll tag 5 people since I don't follow a lot.

TheBlackLunatic
ALIVE_00
MizuToriWP
Enderman534
That1Hero

So, I haven't made some of your requests yet guys. I had a lot in the drafts, but I don't want to make a half-baked story. I wanted to make a satisfying one for you guys to enjoy. I promise that I will prioritize the requests more than the ones that I have saved, since I have some oneshots that I've prepared since I quite expected that only like 2 request, but it exceeded that.

Hope you enjoy and one of the next two will be special. Both are requested and one of them will be a 2-parter. I only wanted to make just oneshots, but after "A Boppin' Surprise", I decided to make a 2-parter. I won't do it frequently, but I'll choose a oneshot that needs a sequel.

So yeah, I hope you guys will enjoy the upcoming oneshots, and have a nice day. :)