14

You dragged your bags out of the house. The boys couldn't do anything, because it was their fault you left... You grabbed the bags near the door from your trip and dragged them out as well.

You can't believe your boyfriends cheated on you, you couldn't believe just 6 days ago, they were begging you not to leave. However now, you walk into them cheating on you.

It's been almost a year since that incident, and you still can't forget about it. Though you decided to make your tour a year early, you delayed it to be with your ex-boyfriends a bit longer. Though, that was selfish of you, so you decided to take your mind of things by making the world tour when it was suppose to be.

The violin made you happy, it's helped ease the pain. While you were on tour, you met many amazing musicians and instructors.

When you were in you, you also learned how to control your powers better. You can manipulate sound waves by listening to your heart beat.

You sigh as you get ready for your last concert. You were excited for this one, your best friends and father said that they'll be able to make it which made your day.

You hear the noise of people coming in, excited, you take a peak. There you see your father and friends walk in, but what you missed was the 7 males walking behind your father.

"Y/n, are you ready?" Asks the stage director. You nod, the curtains open, revealing the audience.
You close your eyes and take a deep breath. You place the bow on the strings. Slowly, you start the song. The sound of your violin was so graceful. The melody echoed off the walls.

You open your eyes, your eyes meet with seven males. Your jaw clenched, they looked at you with pleading eyes. Your bow stopped, a blue hue held your eyes.

The audience stares at you, bewildered. A blue hue, similar to the one in your eyes, emitted through the bow. You sigh and continue playing the violin, the blue hue getting brighter as you played more.

The boys stare at you with wide eyes and then exchanged concern looks with your father.

Eheheheh sorry for the late update. My schedule got in the way again :((, I'll try to update as much as I cannn. The next chapter should be the last chapter. I just realized how sucky this story is lol. Also THANK YOU FOR 1k. I didn't think this story would get there, I really appreciate.

Alsooooo the next chapter may be a bit bad, I'm not good with writing supernatural. I guess I challenged myself with this book. Anyways, be ready for the next update, it should be released sometime next week.

Thank you for reading!