Chapter 54 : Mamma Marino

"OH MY GODD, DON'T STOP!"

I gasped and bucked my hips as Luca continued his delicious assault on my weeping pussy. He was eating me out like he had been starving for days. He looked like a lion waiting to maul his prey.

It had been ten minutes of me lying down, spread eagled on the couch and Luca kneeling before me on the floor. How we went from watching Netflix, all cuddled in a warm blanket, to him eating me out, was beyond me. His tongue lapped at my clit while his fingers repeatedly drilled into me. My eyes began to roll back at how good this felt.

How the hell are you doing this with your fingers, you recent-ex-virgin motherfucker?

I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me, his eyes heavy with lust and desire. My juices were seeping down and making a mess but I didn't give a shit. I just needed to come.

"No. No coming." Luca mumbled right against my throbbing clit, making the vibrations of his deep baritone voice travel throughout my body and waking up every single nerve.

"Yo-you've been s-saying that for the paaaaaassst- FUUCCCKKKKKKK! " I screamed suddenly as Luca pulled my clit gently between his teeth and his fingers increased their speed.

"PLEASE! Please... Oh god, please... " I mumbled, running my hands through his thick locks and pulling him closer. I needed to come. It was too much. He was too much.

"Wrong name." Luca spoke.

Oh but you ARE a God.

"Luca.... Please."

"I need you to squirt. Can you do that for me, carina?"

Lord, send help. I'm dying. This man will be the death of me.

I bucked my hips wildly, feeling the pressure building immensely. Luca then gave my pussy a final lick and began sucking on my clit like his life depended on it. His long fingers never stopped their movements.

"AHHHHH- SHIT SHIT SHIITTTT! " My hips raised off the couch as my juce squirted out of me. I felt Luca's mouth leave me but his damn fingers continued slamming into me. I didn't know I could squirt this much.

After coming down from my high, I fell back down, panting heavily. Luca released his strong grip on my thighs and spread my legs again gently. He placed his mouth on me again and began worshipping me. He gave me soft, slow licks, taking in all my juice.

I sighed in content. Heaven.

He stood up in a few minutes with the dirtiest grin on his face. He looked like the literal definition of 'the cat that got the cream'.

His face had me all over it.

Oh my god.

"GO and wash it off." I laughed, my voice still hazy with the previous orgasm.

"Shower with me." He smiled, lending out his hand.

I sighed, finding it next to impossible to refuse his delightful offer. That orgasm really shook me to the core and I needed a breather.

"We both know what's going to happen if I enter the shower with you."

"Bene. I'll keep the door open. Join me when you stop pretending as if you don't want my cock buried in-"

"Let's go."

I caught his hand and pulled him with me to my shower. Luca laughed proudly as he followed me.

In another ten minutes, I was getting fucked leisurely against the shower wall. With my thighs wrapped around his waist and my fingers in his hair, I moaned out loud as Luca slowly rocked into my pussy. He was taking it nice and slow, making sure I felt each and every vein on his thick and long shaft. The water from the shower rained down on our skin, adding to the euphoric sensations,