/Chapter 43/

Mina's PoV

"Mina let's break up."

"W-what?" I asked trying to confirm if I heard it wrong.

"I'm sorry. Let's not take this relationship too long. I'm tired."

"B-but Bambam why?" I asked and look at him but he's still in his stern facial.

"I'm sorry." He said and walked out.

I tried to follow him but it's too late.

Tired? He's tired. What a reason?

Instead of sadness and pain What I'm feeling right now is anger and frustration. I don't even know why?

Maybe because of his reason. Is that even a reason? He's tired?

I just continue to walk back to the dorm where the others are.

While walking I keep thinking about Bambam's reason. The whole time I'm wearing the smirk that never gone when I left the place where he dumped me.

"Fucking tired," I mumbled without leaving the smirk on my lips.

As I entered the dorm, I saw the others in the living room who are having fun.

"Mina where did you go?" Jihyo asked as she saw me.

I stopped first before speaking.

"I talked to Bambam," I said in a monotone.

"Ah, you went out with him?" Nayeon asked.

"No, He broke up with me. And he said that he's tired." I said without even stuttering.

I don't even know where I get that courage to say it to them. I know before that if this will happened I'll be ashamed of myself because I didn't listen to them. But what happened now is different.

"He what?" I heard Jeongyeon asked.

I didn't look at them instead I just go upstairs and go to my room.

This is weird.

After few minutes my door opened revealing Sana.

"Hey, it's ok. It's not your lost." She said as she walks closer to me and sat on my bed.

"I'm not crying, Sana. And I don't know why. I'm not sad or broken. What I'm feeling right now is different." I said while staring at the ceiling.

"I don't know why. He said he's tired. I want to slap him by that. Fucking tired? He didn't talk to me for weeks and now he's saying he's tired." I said while stopping myself not to cry because of agony but because of fury.

"I'm confused, what did I do to made him feel tired."I continued.

"Did you opened the phone I gave to you? I think you need to. That will enlighten you." Sana said which made me look at her.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

"You should check that. I'll leave you for now." She said and went out of my room.

I stood up and get my bag where I put Sana's spare phone.

I breathe first before opening it and went to the file and saw a file named records.

I opened it and only one thing that I saw. At first, I'm hesitant but I just shake it off.

I played it and listened to it.

"So when are you going to give her up? You know that she'll be in danger if you won't do that."

I frowned as I heard Bambam's name. Danger?

"Do I really need to do that? I can protect her."

By that I know it's really Bambam. I know his voice and it's really him.

"What happened bam? I thought she's is just part of a plan to get Nayeon back? What happened?"

"We shouldn't be talking about that here."

After that, I didn't hear anything.

I froze as I heard what the girl said. Now I can feel the sadness and agony.

Did she use me?

Sana's PoV

I'm at the stair as I heard a loud noise in Mina's room. The others heard it also, we looked at each other for a second as if we're having some thoughts.

We immediately went to Mina's room and saw her on the floor crying.

"Mina!"

I immediately go to her and put her in the bed, I saw the phone on the floor near the mirror. The mirror is broken same as my phone.

Oh geez, my phone.

"What happened?!" Jeongyeon asked and went closer to us.

"He used me," Mina said while still crying.

"What?"

Mina didn't answer and went out of the room. We tried to follow her but she stopped us.

"I'll stay at my house for today." She said and leave us.

We all went back to the dorm and the others are looking at me as I pick my phone.

"Oh my god, my phone," I mumbled. It can't be opened now great.

"Mind explaining sana?"Jihyo said.

I just said and I explained what happened also what the recording trying to say.

"That shit! We shouldn't trust him since the start!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"What he means by Mina is in danger? And the fuck he's saying that he only use Mina to get Nayeon back?" Momo asked.

Jeongyeon became angrier.

"Let's calm ourselves first ok? I'll talk to Bambam as soon as I see him." I said

"Talk? Isn't clear for you? He used Mina."

"We still need to know what he means by Mina is in danger."

"Do you think he'll tell you?"Tzuyu asked.

"He may not. But the girl he's talking with maybe." I said.

"That girl is familiar," Dahyun said.

"I know, her voice is familiar." Jihyo also said.

"It's Lisa if I'm not mistaken," I said.

"What?"

"You know? She's close with Bambam and I think she's the girl who owns that voice."

"Yeah, it's somehow similar with her voice," Dahyun said.

"Ok, Sana will talk to her tomorrow. For now, let's calm ourselves especially you Jeongyeon." Nayeon said.