Chapter:- 13

Jacob's POV:

I was shocked looking at her. Yes. It's her. And should I tell you the name? You all will be shocked.

"Aunt Mia?" We whispered together looking at her.

"Yes. But no Aunt here. Chief Mia. Nice to meet you boys." She said saluting and we saluted her.

"Yes Chief." We said. She was in Army dress. Looking very young.
"Hello guys." We heard Zayan's voice and I glared at him.

"He called me here. He said he is very cunning." She said pointing at Zayan.

"He is right." Kartik said and I nodded.

"Let me use my medicine. What's say?" She asked.

"What about Akhil sir, sir?" Amir asked me.

"You can Chief." We heard Akhil Sir's voice. We look behind and saw him standing at the doorway. We saluted him.

"We just want to know his name. The main boss. The cases are increasing day by day." He said.

"No one is going to make an issue about it, right?" She asked.

"No one knows that we are working on this case. It's between me and Jacob's team. So you can relax." Sir said and she saluted.

"Okay sir." She said and we all moved towards the basement. We reached there and saw him groaning in pain.

"Wow. What a sight to see. I mean after a long time I'm dealing with a criminal. May be you are going to become a victim of my wrath. Because it's been years I haven't taken out my anger. And whose anger you know? Criminals. I hate when they don't get punished. So you are gone mister." Aunt said smirking at him. While his eyes widened. Well, Army deals very dangerously with these criminals.

"What? Got scared?" She asked taking out something from her pocket. Ooohh. She is going to pull his nails out. She is really ruthless.

"I'm going from here. I can't see that." Zay said going out of the basement while Amir and Kartik chuckled. I shook my head. Only beating someone is too bad according to him then how can he see all these. After sometime she stood up and said.

"More is coming man. I'm not gonna leave you until you tell your boss's name." She said winking at him and we moved out.

"You guys done?" Zay asked as we reached our cabin.

"You were not there?" Aunt asked him while he shook his head.

"Nope not at all." He said raising his hands up and we all laughed.

"Why you come here after every one day? You should be with Bhabhi." I said glaring at him.

"She was sleeping. That's why I'm out. I went to office as I have to attend a meeting then went to Aunt to talk about the case which was disturbing you. Because of that you were not giving time to your wife. So I came." He said shrugging his shoulder while all shook their head smiling while I rolled my eyes.

"Now you all go to your destinations. We'll handle everything here." Sir said and two of them left. I sighed. We talked for sometime then Sir also left we started doing our works.

Bianca's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt his lips on mine. I smiled and opened my eyes slowly. I saw him smiling at me. 

"You home?" I asked with pouted lips. He pecked my lips again and nodded.

"This early?" I asked kissing his cheek.