New Legs

"They'll need to be in the cast for about eight weeks," the doctor said. Todoroki listen intensely to each word he was saying. "I'll come visit you in about four weeks to see how you're holding up," Dr. Orson continued with a fake smile.

"Thank you so much Dr." Todoroki said. "And remember, don't tell a single soul or else it's your daughter," todoroki said with a smile. This little mother fucker. Kouki saw my anger and put his finger up to his lip in a shushing position. I look at him for a while before my expression finally went calm.

At first todoroki tried his hardest from letting me know things like this but lately it seems like he doesn't care. It was hard facing the truth but I guess it was better then him hiding things from me.

"Lets go bunny," todoroki says as Kouki put me in a wheelchair. Kouki pushes me out of the building while todoroki led the way. Kouki then put me in the limo and started driving. I felt oddly tired. My eyes felt heavy and a yawn escaped my lips. I leaned my head on the window and let sleep consume me.

I woke up to find myself in my room. I was on the memory foam bed. I rub my tired eyes and look around the dark room. How long was I asleep? It was still dark outside. My guess would be only a few hours.

I look at my legs to only see heavy casts covering them. A small smile appeared on my face. I was finally going to get better. Oh how I miss walking.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a huge scream echoed through the house. "Todoroki, please, forgive me. I promise, it won't happen again," someone yelled. That voice sounds familiar. Kouki? What was todoroki doing to kouki? I have to find out.

I roll off my bed and to the wheelchair in the corner of the room. I pull myself up and roll myself to the door. I try to open it but it didn't budge. Damn, it was locked. I start beating on the door with my hands. "Kouki, Kouki? Are you okay? Todoroki, don't hurt him! Kouki, it'll be okay! I hate you todoroki!" I yell as loud as my body would let me.

I wasn't even sure if todoroki or Kouki could hear me but I didn't care. I have to help Kouki. I roll myself over to the window and try to open it. Fuuuuuck. It was locked. Y/n, you went to UA to become a hero. I'm a hero. That means not giving up when someone needs my help.

"Bodyguard, I know you're out there! Please let me out. I need to help Kouki! You're a good person! I know you are! So help me!" I yell at the bodyguard outside my door. There wasn't a single sound for a couple minutes but then I started hearing unlocking sounds.

The door opened to reveal todoroki. Damn, I really thought that was the bodyguard. I thought he'd finally come to his senses. Guess not. "Guilt tripping my bodyguards y/n, not cool," todoroki said. Tears started to stream down my face. I'm running this bitch over with my wheelchair.

I give todoroki an evil glare as I charge towards him. Something bumped the wheelchair which made me fall out of it. My body hit the floor. "Shit y/n, you ran over my foot," todoroki raised his voice as he leaned on the door frame for support. Ha! Score.

"What the hell did you do to kouki!" I yell at him. I was furious and I didn't care what happened to me anymore, I just wanted Kouki to be okay. "Why do you always care about Kouki?! It's always Kouki with you! Stop thinking about him!" The half and half boy yelled. More tears streamed down my face. I was so furious I started crying.

He knelt down to my level. He put his hand on my wet cheek. "You don't need to cry bunny," he said soothingly. I'm really tired of this bipolar shit. "What did you do to kouki," I whisper. He gave me a weak smile as he said, "Kouki's gone."

Those words paralyzed me. G..gone? Like dead? No, that couldn't be right. Kouki can't be dead. I refuse to believe that. My friend, the only person who made this place tolerable. Now he was gone. What's the point in living? I have nothing to live for now. Everything is gone.

"N..no," I managed to spit out. I let out a scream. The scream carried sorrow and agony. "Todoroki, tell me, tell me he's not dead!" I yell at todoroki as I grab his shirt in desperation. Todoroki let out a dark chuckle. "Kouki isn't dead," he said evilly, "he's somewhere much worse."

Worse? Worse then death? I didn't know wether to be relieved or not. Kouki. Wherever you are, stay strong. For me. "W..where is he?" I asked as I drop my head. Todoroki smiled from ear to ear. He tilt his head side ways and his eyes were filled with crazy enjoyment. "It's a secret," he started laughing maniacally.

He instantly snapped out of his trance. He put a sincere smile on his face, acting like his creepy actions before never happened. There was no trace. It was like a switch. "Now bunny, time for bed," he said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I squirmed but it was no use. He threw me on the bed. He handcuffed one of my wrists to the bed frame. "Now that I know that you can get up, I'll need to be more cautious," he smirked. He disgusted me.

Where the hell was kouki. I needed to know. "I hate you!" I yell at him as he was about to close the door behind him. He froze. I shouldn't have said that. Anger just consumed me so it just slipped. I'm really in for it now but for some reason I didn't care. I didn't care about what happened to me, as long as Kouki was safe.

"What," he said with anger written all over his tone. I meant what I said, 100%, I just didn't mean for him to hear that. I tried to find the right word to say but nothing came out. I was done for. "That's one of bakugou's fingers," todoroki said coldly before slamming the door behind him.