52: pain

Not edited

Taehyung was being dragged into a
room. He struggled by kicking his legs but the guardians were too strong.  Theu then threw him on the floor and he crawled back over the floor.

The guardians circled around him. It was a round room with pilars. And very high, a bright sun light shining down onto them.

"look what we have here. The two sinners" one said stepping forward.

Two?

"be careful there, make sure its tight" the golden dressed guardian said looking somewhere behind taehyung.

The angel turned around and gasped.

"g-ggukie!" he said and ran to him
He cupped jeongguks face trying to wake him up.

His heart clenched at how jeongguk was being held. He had chains around his wrists and legs that were attatched to the floor.

"enough touching" a guardian said pulling at taehyungs shirt. The angel refused to let go clinging onto Jeongguk.

"ggukie wake up!" taehyung said. And it worked. The devils eyes snapped open glowing red. They saw the unknown guardian reach for taehyung and he tried to jump for the man's neck.

Taehyung was shocked by jeongguk sudden movement. He didnt expect him to wake up so quickly.

"oh he is awake..How nice" the golden guardian said with a bored expression.

"dont touch him!" Jeongguk shouted at the guardians.

"what you gonna do about it. He is put on death list, he made the worst Sin. Mating with a devil." the golden guardian said and lifted hid hand to the others. They nodded and began pulling Taehyung off Jeongguk ignoring the protests.
"and you devil....You the same. We did get a special request, wich i will be happy to fulfill. We finnaly got valid reason to end you"

"i will kill you" Jeongguk said his fangs visible as he spoke.

"now lets get this started" the golden guardian grinned and raised his hand a long spear appeared in his hand.

"please, im sorry, im sorry" taehyung said as he crawled away from the golden. But the other guardian blocked him from doing so.

"i heard you connected yourself with the devil...Now fortunatly, i only need to kill you. And you both die"

"you are not nice like the stories. You are all monsters!" taehyung shouted at the guardians.

"never believe stories little angel." the golden said and flipped the spear around raising it. He swung it and it hit taehyung's side.

The angel yelped and fell on his back rolling onto his side.

"ah dont please" taehyung said.

"you are a disgrace to angels. You sinner!" the golden shouted and hit him again.

"DONT HURT HIM!" jeongguk shouted furious as he tried to break the chains. But they seemed to be no ordinary iron chains. He couldnt see taehyung in pain like that.

"not only once but more times you spread your legs for that scum!" the golden said and hit the angel again. Taehyung felt his nose was bleeding and so was hes forehead.

"im sorry...I just wanted l-love" taehyung cried.

"love is not allowed for the devil. And we made rules, rules you should have obeyed" the golden hit taehyungs stomach with the back end of the spear making the angel curl up.