15|Delinquent transfer

Saiki P.O.V

"Have you guys heard about the new transfer student?!"

Achievement unlocked- 2/5 Transfer students

"I heard its a boy!"

"I hope he's cute..."

Great. Here we go again. Another transfer student, another thorn in my side.

Haven't your hopes been crushed with the first transfer student? I mean, look at him. He's a pervert who likes reading dirty magazines and abusing his power to find out the color of his crush's underwear.What do you expect from the new guy?

(Y/N) P.O.V

'Would you guys mind being quiet for like 3 seconds? I'm trying to read my mang-I mean history book over here.'

I sighed and closed my book before the teacher walked in with the supposedly new transfer student right behind her.

All the girls' excitment dissapeared once they saw that he didn't look attractive.

Just...average...looking... and gloomy....

"Why don't you introduce yourself?"

The teacher directed the new student towards the board as she handed him a piece of white chalk.

As he wrote his name down I noticed he added, 'was here' at the end of his name. Almost as if claiming territory.

"I'm Aren Kuboyasu, from Ibara Pr-Crap! Sorry, its an old habit! No wait, forget that last part!" He realized what he wrote thanks to all the whispering and quickly covered it and erased it.

Almost everyone brushed it off and gave him a smile, welcoming him with a, "Nice to meet you Aren!"

He blinked and replied, "Sup homies," slurring the 's' and 'o'.

Everyone laughed it off, well, almost everyone. Except those that are dead inside and have no sense of humour, like me (and Saiki), but I did find his behavior a bit strange.

The first bell rang and everyone moved to talk to their friends or use the restroom. Sadly, I didn't have time to use mine this morning so I had to use the school restroom.

I sighed in relief when I was finally seated and relaxed my tense feet.

Just as I reached for toilet paper, a loud 'BANG' caused me to jump up and nearly fall off the toilet.

'What did the wall ever do to you?! It's not like Titans are coming out of it!' I quickly finished and left to wash my hands, trying to ignore the second crack in the stall.

Meanwhile

3rd Person P.O.V

Aren angrily punched the wall, leaving a noticeable crack. He didn't know he caused (Y/N) to jump off the toilet in the girl's restroom.

'Damn! They almost found me out!'

Removing his glasses, the purple haired boy/Aren thought, 'It ain't easy being a goody two-shoes.'

Flashback Time~

'I'm a former punk and my folks were punks too. My father was the head of a biker gang and my mom was part of a women's gang. Of course, I followed in their footsteps and grew my hair out.'

'By third grade I owned the school, by highschool I had my own gang, and my hair grew so long it touched the floor.'

I like Rapunzel. -KG