Chapter 14

Talia POV

The house was empty when I woke up but Rider texted me saying everyone is out at the clubs workshop and to text him when I woke up. He mentioned there were a couple prospects out watching the house and he won't be back til late tonight.

I wasn't comfortable being here alone. I was confused on to why he would leave me alone. But after some thinking, I remember that he is the President of a MC and I know he can't stop his duties just because I'm here. Besides I would never want to get in his way. He had a life before me and the baby.

I decided I was going to make me some dinner since it was already a little after six. I slept for awhile after what me and Rider did. I couldn't explain the idea of me feeling wanted by him but it went away quickly when I realized that I'm just his baby's mom. I don't think he would want anything else. He did say he wants to be there for the baby. He told me he wanted to be there for me. But I wonder if he only said that because of the child.

I ignored my brain and continued my way into the kitchen. I wanted some spaghetti tonight. So I walked around the kitchen, opening every cabinet, looking to making sure they have everything I needed. I was so excited when they did. I took everything out and got to work.

I started with the water to boil the noodles. I went on to cutting up the mushrooms, onions and green peppers. I was craving smoked sausage, so I was happy when I found a pack in the fridge. I cut that up also. I took the ground beef and started cooking it on the stove, adding some seasoning salt, black pepper and garlic salt. Once it was half way done, I added the onions, peppers, mushrooms and sausage. I seen the water boiling so I added spaghetti pasta to it.

I finished cooking and wanted garlic bread and was falling in love with these biker men when I found some frozen ones in the freezer. I usually made my own but I was being lazy and I was starving. There was only three left so I made them all. I'll just have to remember to go and grab a new pack, along with everything else I used tonight for whoever they belonged to.

I made sure I made enough for everyone I met today. I didn't want to make it look like I didn't care because I do. So I decided, I was just going to make sure I made enough.

I was just now taking the garlic bread out the oven when I heard the door fly open and slam shut. I was confused because it was only 7pm and Rider texted me saying he wasn't going to be home until late tonight.

I was going to walk and see who it is but when I took off the mittens I used to take the pan out, my eyes landed on a beautiful little girl. She stood there and looked at me. She had on black jeans, a yellow ruffle shirt, and a black leather jacket. I figured she had to be someone's daughter.

"Hi, I'm Leslie! What's your name?" She asked and I smiled at her. She has the softest and sweetest voice. I walked over to her and bent down to her height and held my hand out. "I'm Talia. I'm Riders friend." I told her and she beamed when I mentioned Riders name. It was so cute but it confused me. Was this his daughter?

"OMG, you are so pretty! I'm Riders princess sister." She said and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Good to know she isn't his daughter.

"Well it's nice to meet you Leslie. But can I ask you something?" I asked and she nodded, "Did someone drop you off?" She nodded, "I was staying at my friends house but her tummy started to hurt and so her daddy brung me home. They tried to call my daddy and Rider but they didn't answer. I told them someone was going to be home and it was okay, so they brung me home and now I'm here."

I nodded my head at her, "Alright well since the boys are gone and won't be home until later, why don't we have a girls day. I'll text Rider and tell him your home." She squealed and jumped, "Yes please! All of Rider girl friends are never nice to me. I like you."

I froze in my spot, I bet she was talking about May. But she said friends, am I going to have more run ins with crazy girls? I groaned at the thought.

"Oh what's that smell! It smells really good!" She smiled and walked towards the stove. I grabbed her quickly, "I made some spaghetti but be careful, I just took the garlic bread out and haven't turned it off yet so it's still hot." I went over and turned it off.

"Sorry, Talia." She said and I looked back towards her and she was looking at the ground. Oh she was too cute. I walked back towards her and bent down.

"It's okay, I just don't want you to burn and hurt yourself. But while that cools down, how about you help me make the salad. I'm going to need a lot of help since we have to make enough for all these big biker boys. How does that sound?" I asked to help her cheer her up. She looked up and smiled.

"Really?! I've never helped cook before!" She beamed and I nodded, "Well then, I guess you are going today. Then when all the boys say dinner was good, you can tell them you helped, okay?" I said with a soft smile and she nodded.

"Alright, well let's get started. Let's wash our hands and You can wash all the veggies, I cut them up and you can put them all in the bowl and mix it. Sounds good?" I asked and she nodded happily.

So that's what we did. For the next fifteen minutes, we finished cooking and joked around with each other. She was telling me funny stories about how her and Rider would go around to every guys room and pour cold water on them when they were still sleeping.

She seems to adore Rider and it made me see that he was a good brother and that I knew he would be a good father to our child.

We finished making the salad and soon we were both sitting at the table and eating. It was so good, I'm proud of myself. I'm not going to toot my horn but I'm a great cook, thanks to Mrs. Jones from the girls group. She taught me everything I know.

I've missed her and haven't talked to her since I found out I was pregnant. I knew the moment I told her, she would be disappointed in me but also happy. Even though she was only my mentor at the group home, she was the closest I had as a mother.

Leslie and I continued to talk to each other. She was definitely smart and a happy child. I just hope my child comes out like her. By the stories she was telling me, I could tell she was loved by the guys here. She said Rider might be her only real brother but the others were just as a brother to her as well. She had a story about every single one of them and it warmed my heart up.

We finished eating and it was now 9pm and we were sitting in the living room watching Princess and the Frog. I loved this movie. We made a pile on the floor with a whole bunch of blankets and pillows. We had a whole bowl of popcorn and each had a glass of apple juice.

We were cuddling together, watching the movie. As silences rolled around and I started to imagine myself and my baby watching movies together. If I had a daughter, now I will be dressing us up in matching outfits and Rider buys her her first leather biker jacket. Just imagining that made my heart warm. I soon realized that I was in deep thought that I didn't know that Leslie fell asleep hugging me. I tried to put her down but she just hung onto me. Next thing I know we were both sleeping and it was relaxing.

 Next thing I know we were both sleeping and it was relaxing

(How Talia and Leslie are sleeping)