6. FACE MASK

| CHAPTER SIX |

FACE MASK.

NATASHA HAD NEVER BEEN HAPPIER. Hogwarts seemed to bring out the best side of her and the most relaxed part of her too. After the first week was well and truly over, the blonde found herself sitting down in the Hufflepuff common room alone, her nose in her favourite Quidditch book with a rose oil face mask working on her pores. The fire that sat in the corner of the room was illuminating the words on the pages as well as warming her up well enough in her shorts and t-shirt.

The sound of the common room door opening gained her attention, she let her ocean eyes look up over the book, landing on Cedric Diggory as closed the door behind himself quietly before turning around. He jumped and let out a shocked squeal as soon as he spotted the blonde sitting on the mustard yellow couch. 

"Fields."

"Diggory," Nat nodded, "What are you doing up?"

"I could ask you the same thing," He smirked, stepping closer to the girl.

"Yeah, well I asked you first."

"I suppose you did. I just finished my Prefect duty," Cedric explained, plopping himself down in the armchair closest to the couch, "Now, your turn."

"I'm relaxing."

"I thought your idea of relaxing was playing Quidditch?" He raised one of his thick eyebrows.

"Oh, do you want me to fly into the stands and die in the middle of the night?"

Cedric lifted his hands in surrender, "Alright, alright, no need to bite my head off, love."

"Don't 'love' me, Diggory," She ordered, sending him a pointed look.

Cedric nodded, he let his body melt into the armchair, his grey eyes looking around the dark common room whilst Natasha went back to her reading. He let his eyes fall upon the blonde, watching as her ocean blue eyes scanned the pages frantically, a small smile rested upon her lips; which, for the first time ever, weren't covered in any lipstick. 

"Would you like a photograph?" Her voice pulled him out of his gaze, "It'll last longer," She smirked as her eyes looked up over her book.

Cedric cleared his throat, "What's with the...?" He gestured to his face.

"It's a face mask, genius," Natasha replied, "And it's relaxing. You should try it sometime," She added, shutting her book and placing it down onto the couch besides her, she grabbed a small rose gold jar from the coffee table. Opening it up, she left the couch and began to walk straight towards Cedric as he watched her with a puzzled expression.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you relax," The blonde explained, she dipped her middle finger into the pink substance, "Now, relax, you whore."

Cedric was taken aback which in returned allowed Natasha to move closer to him. Plopping herself down onto the armrest, she wiped the finger with the pink substance onto Cedric's face. He flinched at the sudden coldness of the face mask, but relaxed when Natasha's finger rubbed the substance onto his face softly. His eyes were looking purely at her, wide and shocked. He had never seen this side of the blonde Hufflepuff and he couldn't help but enjoy it. Cedric's eyes stayed focused purely on her as she continued to put the face mask all over his face, he didn't even notice she was almost done and his face was now a creamy pink, instead, he noticed how her eyes sparkled with the reflection of the burning fire. He had never noticed before, but even though her eyes were clearly very blue, there was a ring of green around her pupil. 

"There, done," Natasha smiled, pulling her hand away from Cedric's face He cleared his throat and looked away as the blonde wiped her finger on her t-shirt and put the lid back, "Don't you feel relaxed now?" She asked, her pearly white teeth on full display.

Cedric couldn't help it. His eyes fell back on the blonde as he nodded, "Definitely."