x x i i i .

Nathaniel treated Marie with fragility and regality the rest of the night.

He untied her bonds with care, slowly and delicately - making sure not to aggravate her wounds. He carried her exhausted and spent body to his shower before completely stripping himself of his clothes. He set the temperature of the water to perfection, sweet and warm. He held onto Marie as he lathered and washed and cleansed her body and mind.

Marie was in her own trance. She remained hushed, letting Nathaniel do his magic. Her mind was swirling, reeling from the intimate scene.

Marie was in oblivion.

Nathaniel washed every inch of Marie's skin with an antiseptic wash, tending to the lashes of his cane. His marks. Nathaniel always made sure to take care of what was his.

He massaged her back, breasts, arms - every aching muscle. The steam around the couple was infused with the scent of cleanliness and tenderness. Marie could fall asleep against Nathaniel's chest, gazing into his eyes and running her hands through his soft brunette waves.

Suddenly, she whimpered as Nathaniel approached her extremely sensitive slit. From his sadistic denial, the area was practically volatile. Marie knew that any stimulation will push her over to ecstasy or pain her to tears.

"Shhh, baby. It'll be worth it." Nathaniel's voice was deep and reverberated within the confines of the marble shower. She felt his voice in her chest and bones - depths of her that remained untouched for years.

Marie savored Nathaniel's control over her pleasure. Yes, the denial was an agonizing punishment for her. But knowing she was able to submit such an intimate part of her body and mind to a man - a strong, beautiful, dominant man - filled her with pride. And strength. And...

Marie felt herself wince. She didn't want to think... letting her thoughts and feeling turn over and over in her mind like a whirlpool. She wanted to feel the pain again - to distract her.

Nathaniel then shampooed and conditioned Marie's ravened locks. They looked dark and majestic - like a blackened waterfall filled with unholy secrets. He held her close, breathing in the cherry blossom scent mixed with Marie's unique one.

"Sir..." Marie whispered, her voice husky and slightly strained. Nathaniel wanted her to say more.

"Nathaniel," the professor corrected.

Marie smiled, before realizing even the muscles in her face were sore. "Nathaniel... can I wash your hair?"

The professor nodded slowly, obliging to her request. He remained tentative... the act was an intimate one. A level of intimacy beyond that of what occurred in the bedroom.

Marie lathered the shampoo between her hands before massaging it into Nathaniel's hair sensually. She let her fingers dig deep, pushing and easing his scalp. Marie felt his tension and stress release as his body loosened and relaxed. Every movement of Marie's skilled hands stroked a part of him he had been forced to push away.

The student then allowed the suds to rinse away under the water, letting them cascade down his body. The body Marie submitted to, gave herself to - the body she trusted with hers.

The two remained under the water, letting the warmness glide over their skin. Nathaniel cleaned off Marie's smeared mascara around her eyes gently. "How was that for holding back?"

Marie smiled. "You're one evil professor."

Nathaniel had never heard a nicer compliment.

"Tired?" he asked.

Marie could only nod.

"Too bad."