52

Hyunjin's P.O.V

After our incident with the hoards of paparazzi, I decided that maybe Minnie and I should just do a photoshoot, since they wanted pictures badly enough to crash our dates. We had set it up with JYP Magazine, because Seungmin worked there, of course, and because Minnie wanted his friend Mingyu to take the pictures. There was only two days left until my mom met Seungminnie, which was making him extremely stressed, so I scheduled this to try and take his mind off of it.

"Why don't we take a few shots with you holding him?" Mingyu said, gesturing toward me and then Minnie. Minnie blushed at the thought, but I lifted him up by his thighs before he could protest. He squeaked and hid his face in my shoulder. I kissed the side of his blushing face and he giggled.

He pulled away from my neck to look at me, a big smile on his puppy like face. "You're so beautiful, and I can't wait for everyone to see it, you especially." I murmured in his ear, wanting these words to be for him only.

"Stop it! I am not." He whined, playfully whacking my arm. I chuckled at him and nuzzled his cheek with my nose, then moving to give him and eskimo kiss. I heard a quiet squeal from Mingyu but I ignored it, to busy admiring my baby to deal with his fanboying.

"You are too, and I am going to tell you just how pretty you are. Every second we're together, I will remind you that I could never get tired of waking up to your gorgeous face, never get tired of picking you up from work. I am never going to get tired of seeing you blush and get shy, and I am especially not going to get tired of seeing how pretty you look covered in marks left by me." I told him, his blush intensifying with each word.

I set him down and he once again buried his face into my neck, not wanting his blush to get captured. "I don't mean to sound annoying or demanding, but can you guys kiss?" Mingyu asked, receiving a glare from Minnie and an eager nod from me. Mingyu laughed at our contradictory responses, and waited for us to comply.

To spice the shoot up, I decided to be my usual dramatic self, and kiss Minnie in a dip. He let out a noise of surprise against my lips due to my shocking and sudden idea. His hands shot up and clung to my neck to hold himself up. I lifted him up and removed my lips from his, spinning him afterwards.

He seemed to be dizzy, whether it was from the kiss or the spinning, so I pulled him back into my chest. He smiled up at me with big eyes full of love, that made me want to kiss him all over. I decided to dial it down and keep it PG, so I peppered kisses all over his face. He started to giggle and try to pull away, but he definitely wasn't as strong as me, so I held him in place easily.

"Hyunjin!" He whined, cutely pouting. "These photos are going to be embarrassing enough without me looking like a tomato the whole time!" I laughed at his statement and pulled him closer to me by the back of his neck. I placed my lips on his forehead, feeling it heat up beneath them and making me smirk with satisfaction.

"But I love it when you look like a tomato." I teased him, cupping his now red face in my hands. He whined and tried to cover his face with his hands, but I pinned his hands to his sides, allowing me to admire the blush that only I caused for him.