twenty one.

𝚃𝚎𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚊 𝙲𝚕𝚢𝚍𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚗
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙼𝙳
𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

(Before the fight)

Lawrence😌

outside.

I liked his message and grabbed my bag.

"Aight Linus i'm out!" I yelled and he came out the kitchen holding a sandwich.

"K be safe Clyde!" then he turned around and went back into the kitchen.

Hate that fuck ass name.

"Finally bitch you're here, lemme get a dollar" Leek said to me.

"No and dont call me a bitch" I mugged him.

"Mtcht mane its from a video relax. Cant een rake a joke." he rolled his eyes then pulled off in front of my house.

"I know you're not actually mad." I looked at him.

"Shut up because all I wanted to do was make a joke, get a dollar, and buy a slushie." he pouted.

"Chile anyway how was the baby appointment?"

"It was good, i'm having a boy" he broke out into this wide ass smile.

"Awe thats good!! You have any names?"

"No, Ahren is naming him." he replied.

"Ya baby moms okay with that?"

"Not completely but Ahren not gon take over I just want her to give me ideas because im not good with names. They can come up with stuff together." he shrugged.

We pulled up to the gas station and he got out.

"Wait here, gimme two fruit punch brisks" I handed him a 5.

He looked at my money and walked away.

Niggas.

I looked over and saw him at the register bending down trying to see the pump number but clearly he couldn't see it because he called me.

"Aye what number we at?"

I opened the car door to look up.

"4" then he hung up.

Damn he couldve said bye.

Out the corner of my eye I saw a black suburban pull up and like 5 niggas got out.

They all looked towards the car and I started mugging them back but then realized that they couldn't see me because Leek windows are tinted.

Leek walked out the store and immediately started mugging them. I hope he give me my drinks first before they do sum because im real thirsty.

They started to crowd around him and thats when I got out the car because you not finna jump my nigga.

"We gotta prollem?" I walked up and pushed them to the side so I could get through.