7. CATCH THESE HANDS

| CHAPTER SEVEN |

CATCH THESE HANDS.

EVERYONE AT HOGWARTS KNEW NATASHA Fields' favourite day of the year was Halloween. It was the one day she could dress up as something other than herself, be someone completely else and she loved it. So, when the news of the Halloween party getting cancelled because Sirius fucking Black decided to sneak into the Gryffindor common room (something that really wasn't hard to do; the blonde Hufflepuff had done it many times during her four years at the school). Not only was the Halloween celebrations cancelled; which meant all of Natasha's hard work into her costume was completely and utterly pointless now, but every single student had to sleep in the Great Hall together. Like a stupid, whole school sleepover.

The Great Hall looked completely and utterly strange. All five long tables were gone and were replaced by hundreds of dark grey sleeping bags. Natasha dragged her feet as she and Rosie walked over to their side of the room, unfortunately for them, they were nowhere near the Slytherins, meaning this sleepover was going to be insanely shit.

"I hate this," The blonde grumbled as she climbed into an empty sleeping bag, Rosie doing the exact same on her left hand side.

"You've said that already," The redhead mused.

Natasha glared at her best friend, "Yeah and I'm not going to stop saying it," She huffed, "I hate this."

"Think about this like a sleepover," Cedric's voice said from her right hand side, causing both girls to turn and look at the Hufflepuff Prefect.

"If anyone else says that to me, I will snap their neck."

Cedric held his hands up, biting his lip to stop himself from laughing. By the look on Natasha's face - and the fact that he knew just how angry she was about the Halloween party getting cancelled - he wouldn't put it past her to get violent if needs be.

"I wish Sirius would've tried to break into the Hufflepuff common room," The blonde huffed as she laid down on the tiny camping mattress, moving around to find the perfect spot; something that seemed impossible.

"What? Why?" Rosie questioned, turning onto her side to look at her best friend.

Natasha turned to the redhead, "Because he would've had to deal with me," She said completely serious, "And he definitely wouldn't be able to catch these hands."