038

Date: August 23, 2020
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"You can not still be mad about some shit that happened weeks ago." Miracle sighed as she looked at me.

I held tighlty onto Milah, as she slept in my arms.

I kept a straight face with her. "Yes I am, because you would still be mad at me too."

She be being petty as fuck.

So I'm only doing what she would do.

But to be honest, that whole situation had me pissed the fuck off.

So I put her on punishment.

Well I did that, after we fucked.

Had to give her the dick when I was mad, because now she know not to fucking play with me.

And the punishment, she not allowed out this house at all for about two months.

She lucky I didn't say five months, because that's exactly what I was thinking.

And she ain't having no girls night out for three months.

Her and Kayla really fucked up.

"You doing too much." She shooked her head.

"Nahh, I'm not doing shit. But come hea, sit down, and tell me what y'all did all that night. Know half of it was getting banned from Walmart." I said.

Not gone lie when I seen that shit, me and Joe laughed about it.

But then got serious as fuck when we realized the situation.

The rest of the gang was calling our phone and shit, asking did we see about it.

Kd stupid ass gone laugh about it.

"How you think I remember? I only remember some of it." She mumbled, as she sat by me on the couch.

"Mhmm, well tell me that." I shrugged looking down at Milah.

"Why you wanna know?" She asked.

"Because I just do." I looked at her. "Why you looking so guilty. Fuck you do?"

"Nothing, we just really went to the club, got drunk, went for Walmart, got banned, and ended up in a hotel." She explained.

"Oh ight." I nodded my head standing up. "I'll be back."

She nodded her head, taking out her phone as she watched me leave with Milah.

I went upstairs to Milah room, and layed her in her crib.

Before I left, I kissed her forehead, and pulled her blanket up on her.

Tay Tay, Kacey, Draco, and K3 had been left, but they coming back over later.

I be missing them, maybe I can take them out to one of them lil game rooms for kids.

They like that shit.