j e o n g l i x

Requested by @jungkookprincess_23

Felix walked into his shared apartment, his body aching from the long plane trip back. The Aussie was in Australia, visiting his family, and he decided to come back to Korea early to surprise his boyfriend. His boyfriend was currently working and was coming back home at 3pm, so the Aussie had a few hours until he could surprise his boyfriend.

Felix put his stuff in his shared room, unpacking everything which took a while. It was now 1:45pm, he still had some time left until his boyfriend came back, so he took out to his phone and dialled the nearest pizza shop. Jeongin didn't like going to fancy places, he preferred to be at home, eating and cuddling with his boyfriend whilst watching a movie. Which is why Felix decided to get pizza instead of going to a fancy restaurant. After Felix ordered the food and told the women on the phone his address, he ended the call before throwing the small device and himself onto the couch and slowly fell asleep.

After 20 mins, Felix woke up when he heard someone knock the door. He groaned, not wanting to to answer it, but got up anyways. He opened the door and the smell of pizza filled his nostrils.

"Wait a second, let me just get my wallet." Felix mumbled, walking over to the table beside the couch and grabbed his new wallet. He walked back to the door and paid the delivery man, quickly saying a thank you before closing the door. He placed the boxes on the kitchen table, then dragged himself towards the living room and collapsed onto the couch, his eyelids slowly shutting and soon sleep took over him, again.

***

Jeongin pouted as he walked home, his clothes getting wet from the rain and he cursed himself for not bringing an umbrella. He was in desperate need for cuddles, yes, he could ask his hyungs , but the fox-like male wanted his boyfriend. He missed feeling the olders arm wrap around him, making him feel safe and loved. He desperately wished that his boyfriend was home, but he knew that wasn't possible as Felix was still in Australia. Or so he thought.

Jeongin arrived at the apartment, opened the door and instantly smelt pizza.

"Pizza? What the hell?" Jeongin quietly whispered, confused and a little scared. He tiptoed down the hallway, and passed the living room, not noticing the legs peeking out from behind the couch. He saw the pizza boxes on the kitchen counter and a unfamiliar wallet. Cautious, Jeongin tiptoed to the hallway and into the living took, this time noticing the legs. Jeongin was now panicking, he quietly ran back to the kitchen, and grabbed a pan, not noticing the other plates on top of the pan, which made a loud ruckus. Jeongin stared at the plates in horror. The male heard footsteps and quickly ran next to the door, leaning onto the wall, and when he saw the intruders feet, he shut his eyes and swung his arm, hitting the intruder right on their face with the pan. The unknown person fell to the ground and Jeongin peeled his eyes open before widening them.

"FELIX?!?!"

***

Felix groaned in pain, he felt like he had just been punched, he opened his eyes but shut them again when the light hurt his eyes. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes again but was faced with a worried looking Jeongin who had tears going down his cheeks.

"Innie, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Felixs asked, instantly sitting up, ignored the pain, and held his boyfriends face, worried.

"I'm okay. Are you okay?" Jeongin asked, still crying.

"Y-yeah I'm okay," Felix said, rubbing his eyes, "what happened?"

"W-well, I thought you were an intruder so I wacked you in the face with a pan," Jeongin explained, nervously fidgeting with his fingers, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, it's just-"

Felix interrupted him with a peck on the lips, softly smiling at the younger, "baby it's okay. You were protecting yourself, it's also kinda my fault, I didn't tell you I was coming home today, so I'm sorry."

Jeongin didn't say anything, instead wrapping his arms around the olders neck.