13 - pressure,

"Mm," Lotus moaned into Mid's mouth, as he leaned down to kiss her. He pushed her leg further back, making sure to grip her thigh as he slowly continued to stroke in and out of her. Their tongues danced around in each other's mouths, Mid pulling away and planting sensual trails of kisses down her neck.

He leaned up and gently wrapped his hand around her throat, picking up the pace a little faster, as her moans began to become more louder. The headboard of the bed lightly hitting against the wall with each stroke he gave her. Lotus bit down on her lip, trying not to be too loud and wake up everyone else.

She ran her hand down his chiseled chest, as he grabbed it and kiss her hand, still looking her dead in the eyes. From the way he was staring her down, Lotus was becoming more wet as he repeatedly kept stroking her G spot, feeling herself about to orgasm for the fourth time already.

"Fuck I'm bout to—"

Lotus jumped out of her sleep, hearing the knocking on the bedroom. She looked around in a daze, still trying to process where the wet dream came from. The knocking at the door continued, causing her to suck her teeth and flipped the covers from off of her body. She slipped her feet into her bedroom shoes and sluggishly trudged towards the door.

She opened the door, and came face to face with Mid, making her heart speed up a little. "You was still sleep?" he asked her, watching her rub her eyes.

"Obviously Mid, it's early in the morning." Lotus mumbled, still feeling a bit tired.

"Actually it's going on 12," he told her. Lotus hummed, and kept rubbing her eyes, trying her best to avoid eye contact with him. "You straight?"

"Yea' Mid, I'll be down in a li'l." she said while closing the door. She turned around, her back against the door, still trying to grasp the fact she had a dream about her and Mid. She hadn't felt any sexual, or even gained any romantic feelings towards him up until the day before they arrived to Colombia.

"Mid why must you always drag me out of bed to go run errands wit' you? You can't do shit by yourself?" Lotus complained getting settled into the car, clicking her seatbelt in.

"Yes I can do shit by myself but I rather have you wit' me. Besides it's not like we goin' to do business shit, I'm treatin' you to brunch." he told her, pulling off into the street. Lotus glanced over at him with a puzzled look, studying him closely.

"Treatin' me to brunch?" she repeated after him as he nodded his head in confirmation. "And what did I do to deserve this treatment?"

"For the otha' night," he said.

"Tedric that was nothin—"

"Nah I'm steady preachin' to y'all bout being alert, and watchin' y'all surroundings but I wasn't dat' night. If you would have already been to the car, I could've gotten shot again and chances are he would've turned dat' gun onto you."

"Youn' gotta thank me Tedric, fuck I look like letting a nigga point at a gun at you, when I got a gun in my hand? Now were you being hardheaded dat night? Yes, you made me mad pullin' dat' dumbass shit, next time I say let's go, I mean let's get the fuck out out of dodge. There's no need to second guess me or check behind me, I know how to do my fuckin' job—next time do yours." Lotus read him.

"Yes ma'am," he simply said, knowing he wouldn't win that argument with her.

"Now...where are you takin' me for brunch?" she grinned, Mid shook his head, continuing to stare straight ahead at the road. "Why you shaking your head?"