4

Y/N POV

I woke up later that morning, and it took me a hot second to realize where I was. And then I remembered everything last had happened, a huge smile broke out onto my face.

I had spent basically the whole night with Rihanna, viewing the city and getting to know her. And she's pretty fucking incredible.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, sitting up in the bed, I grabbed my charging phone off the nightstand. The time read 3:00 pm. Can't say I'm surprised considering we went to sleep at four. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth to get rid of that after noon breath, and then left the bedroom. I saw that Rihanna's door was open, so I assumed she was already awake, and made my way down the hall to the kitchen/living area.

Right away the smell of pancakes overloaded my senses, and reminded me just how hungry I was.

I approached the kitchen and found the singer in there, cooking some breakfast. The Bajan was wearing some short shorts and a tank top, her long ebony hair tied back in a messy bun. Needless to say, she looked gorgeous. 

She always looked gorgeous. I had the overwhelming urge to walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist, but our relationship wasn't like that, so I commanded myself to stay cool.

"Morning sleepy head." I met Rihanna's gorgeous green eyes, which sparkled with her smile. I smiled back at her. 

"Hey." I said, my voice still deep and raspy from having just woken up.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked, turning off the stove. 

"Very well, thank you. How about you?"

I watched as she plated the food, putting a mix of fresh fruit and freshly made pancakes on each dish.

"That's good. I slept well, thank you." She handed me a plate with a cute smile and got two forks out a of a drawer.

"Thank you very much." I told her. The shorter woman nodded. "Syrup?" She asked, motioning to her fridge.

"Uh, yeah. Thanks." 

We ate our food on her large kitchen island, and I must say, it was delicious. 

"This was really good, thank you." I said, giving her a warm smile. 

"You know, you're a lot quieter than I'b thought you'd be." The chocolate skinned woman observed, leaning back against her counter.

I stifled a laugh. "Is that a bad thing?"

"No, not at all. You must get nervous around new people. Aub said you tend to be the life of the party."

I shrugged, setting my fork down. "It depends on who the new person is. And You're not just anyone."

"Is that so?" She cocked an eyebrow, giving me a challenging look. I nodded. 

"It is."

"Hmm...and what exactly is it that makes me not just anyone?" With each step she took, she got closer and closer to me, until there was barely a foot of space between us.

I swallowed, feeling the tension build around us. "Well..." I started, my voice coming out lower than expected. 

"You are extremely talented. You see the beauty in all people, and use your platform, which you built from the ground up, to raise awareness and help others. I have a whole list, but we'd be here forever." My words were almost a whisper. I licked my lips unconsciously and fought the urge to look down at hers. She was so close to me.

"And you can say all of that, even after knowing me for only a day?" Her voice was raspy too as she looked into my blue eyes.

I nodded. An amused smile spread across her gorgeous face. "Careful now, you don't know what you're getting into."

"That's half the fun." I said smirking.

"Mmm...I think we're going to have a lot of fun. But first, I have some dishes to do." Before she could step away, I held up my finger.

"Ah, you made breakfast, therefore I do the dishes. It's only fair." her eyes narrowed, but her smile remained. 

"Such a gentleman. Maybe I will keep you around." Rihanna joked, letting out a little giggle. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I wouldn't mind that. Now excuse me, I have dishes to do."

I reluctantly stepped away from her and grabbed our empty plates, walking them to the sink. The singer took a seat at one of the bar stools for the island, and we talked about ourselves, getting to know each other, while I cleaned everything up.

"So when do you go back to LA?" I asked, drying the last bowl and putting it away.

"Tomorrow afternoon. My plane leaves at 3. You?"

"Tomorrow too, but in the morning. I think at 8. Drizzy and I have a meeting to go to at 5 which is why we have to leave so early. You'll get back around 12, if you want, I could pick you up from LAX." I offered, hanging her dish towel back up.

"You don't need to do that."

"Oh come on, you let me sleep here and made us breakfast, it's the least I can do. I know how annoying it is getting back from a long flight and taking some uncomfortable car home with a rando driver who won't shut up. It's no big deal."

Rihanna let out a laugh at my words, throwing her head back. "Alright, fine."

I smiled. "Thank you for accepting my services Ms. Rihanna." I said, bowing my head.

She giggled. 

"Call me Robyn Y/n."