Ch 2

(The artist is in the picture!)

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

Hinata's POV

He poured the ramen into 2 bowls and handed one to me as he went to get some chopsticks.

"Here, we can eat them in my room while we do homework." He told me walking up the stairs. I just nodded and followed him, bringing my bag with me. For some reason I was so nervous. I had been to Kageyama's house before, and I've been in his room too but something felt... different this time.

Kageyama opened the door with his foot before plopping down on the floor at a table in the middle of the room. I did the same and pulled out the math homework Takeda Sensei had given us from the class we missed since we left early. I looked over at Kageyama who was staring at his bowl of ramen hungrily and laughed a bit.

"What are you laughing at dumbass"

"You're stoopid" I said laughing harder. "You looked like you were going to kill your ramen"

"Ok 1 I'm hungry, but 2 I am not stupid. I'm way smarter than you!" He shot back laughing slightly.

"Ok ok. You might be smarter than me, but I'm definitely stronger than you"

"Oh yea. Wanna bet" he said overconfidently, moving our ramen, homework, and the table out of the way. 'DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME KAGS'! I thought to myself as I got ready. Without warning, I jumped on top of him getting him onto the ground with a thud.

"You got a head start Hinata boke" Kageyama breathed before prying me off. We continued to roll around and wrestle each other but we were both getting tired. He got me in a headlock, and I knew I wasn't getting out of this easily. I also knew that I wasn't going to give up without a fight, so I hatched the perfect plan to win.

Kageyama's POV

I had Hinata in a headlock and there was no way he was getting out of it. He took his hand and balled it into a fist before hitting my back a little.

"Give up idiot, I won" I said triumphantly, not releasing my grip.

"Hell no!" He shouted. Before I knew what was happening, I felt his hands weave through my hair before he grasped a clump of it and tugged, hard, bringing my head back a little with it. My mouth fell open and I started panting softly. It felt good, but it was obviously a little too good. I gritted my teeth but kept a strong hold on him. He tugged again, harder this time.

"HNGH... AHH~" <3 My eyes widened and I released him, my hands shooting over my mouth. I was bright red. 'That was so embarrassing... How did that sound just come out of my mouth?! Did it actually come out of my mouth or was I just imagining it? WHAT just happened? What the hell is wrong with me? Why did tha...'  My thoughts were interrupted by Hinata. He was rolling on the floor dying with laughter.

By the time Hinata had stopped laughing, his face was red, he was gasping for breath, and there were tears streaming out of his eyes.

"SHUT UP HINATA BOKE!" I yelled, which just made him laugh even more. There was nothing I could do so, in my state of embarrassment, I got up and sat in the corner facing the wall holding my head in my hands. After what seemed like forever, Hinata finally calmed down.

"Damn I wish I was recording that." he said quietly. I heard some shuffling as he made his way over to me and kneeled behind me. "You really like that don't you?" he whispered, his breath hot on my neck. He picked up his hand and ran his fingers through my hair again, pulling it gently every now and again. I bit my lip and tried to focus on something else, and it took every part of my being to not indulge and lean into his hand. 

'WHAT IS HE DOING?! WHY IS HE MAKING FUN OF ME LIKE THIS? WHY DOES THIS FEEL SO... NICE? OH MY GOD AM I... I CAN'T BE. HE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!' 

I moved my hands away from my face and looked down at my pants which felt a little tighter than before. My face paled and I just hoped that Hinata hadn't seen anything, but of course, he had. I followed his gaze down to my crotch.

'I want to die.'

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

Umm... so i made Kageyama like hair pulling... 

I don't know how to feel about it and i wrote it.

im sorry.

im just gonna leave this here and go...

Stay Safe <3