Friday part 1

The bell rang, Nejire and Tamaki both got up. Mirio got up to join them, then he turned to me with a huge grin on his face.

"It was nice meeting you (y/n)! Can't wait until we get to train together" he said as they all walked away. I smiled and waved them goodbye.

I sat for another minute alone then I headed off to class. It was our last class of the day and I couldn't wait to go lay down. It has been a very long day. The last bell of the day rang. I packed up all my stuff and left the class. I was normally always the first one out so I could catch up on homework. As I was walking back to the dorms I felt like I was being watched again. I twirled around but saw no one. Just keep walking to the dorms, no one is there. I kept walking but the feeling didn't go away. I stepped inside and closed the door and went straight to my room. The feeling went away as I closed my door.

I went and sat at the desk in my room. My room was the same as most other, a bed with some (f/c) covers and a big fluffy blanket. There was a small side table next to my bed for my phone and a few books. 3 posters above my bed, and a nice curtain to cover my balcony window.

Pretty basic but I liked it. I finished my homework about 2 hours later. I hadn't eaten anything since lunch so I decided to get some food.

I got up and walked out then headed down to the main floor. There were a few people out and about but nothing really was happening. I got my food and went back up to my room.

3 more days.

*Friday morning*
I woke up early so I could get ready. It was 8 am and school had been cancelled. So I decided to take a shower, after my shower I brushed my hair and made it nicer then most days. I put on the outfit I had picked out and I was ready. I checked my phone, it was 11 by the time I got done.

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. He said he would pick me up so I went to wait by the front gate. I checked my phone after a while, it was 1:30 and I was getting bored.

I sighed and continued to wait for him but no one showed up. I sat there for another 40 minutes. 2:10, he said he would pick me up at 2.. maybe it was just a set up. I was starting to loose interest. So I got up and stretched my back, then created a pair of wings. I folded them around the front of me to make sure they looked good as well.

2:20. He isn't coming. I sighed looking down. Instead of wasting my time I might as well train. I stood up and spread my wings out. Making them smaller, I created another pair of wings. Looking at them was pretty hard to do since they were small.

Next thing I wanted to do with this was make my wings the size of normal wings. So I tried. It was tiring, yet nothing happened.

Something soft touched my wing. Someone had run there hand down one of them. I shivered and twirled around to see who had touched them. My eyes widened as I saw who was standing there.

"Hey chickadee~"

Sorry this chapter is a little short but the next one is going to be much better! Two chapters in one day lol I never thought I would do it here you go!