Chapter 49: Public Enemy Number One

"Aria you need to teleport" Wu says running in

"Sensei what are you doing here?" Aria asked confused

"You have to help the ninja, they need you" Wu said "now teleport out of here"

"And what about him?" Aria asks pointing to Nadakhan

"I will handle it, you need to go to the ninja. No matter what you do, don't wish. Go now" Wu commands

Aria closed her eyes and mumbled a few words before she disappeared and reappeared in a forest.

"Great, now I gotta find the ninja" Aria says annoyed "I wonder what trouble they're in this time"

-

Jay, with a bandanna over his mouth, comes up to a tavern's entrance as he sees a wanted poster of himself, Kai, Zane, and Cole. He enters to see only the bartender, watching TV.

"We're closed" The Bartender says

Jay lowers his bandana "I'm starving. You got anything?"

"Anything? Sure." The bartender points to a nearby vending machine before turning back to the TV.

Jay heads over to the vending machine and sees a snack with his and the other Ninjas' faces on it.

"Ninja chips. Mm. My favorite" Jay checks his pockets for change.

On the tv the commissioner was talking " Any questions?"

"How do you find a Ninja?" A reporter asked

"The Ninja are still at large and public enemy number one." The Commissioner replied

"Did fame turn them or did the so called 'purple ninja' convince them?" Another reporter asked as Jay turns back to the vending machine and uses his Lightning power to hack into it. The Ninja chips start to come loose.

"Gentle" Jay whispered as he nervously looks over to the bartender and back "Gentle" the chips end up stuck. "Oh, come on!" In frustration, Jay short circuits the vending machine, disabling it and turns to the bartender, in shock.

"We've taken their ship as well as secured their known hideouts" the Commissioner says

Jay starts to leave, but rolls the cue ball on a nearby pool table. "They will be caught and pay for their crime spree" The cue ball lands into a pocket, attracting the bartender's attention. "I bet my reelection on it" The bartender sees Jay is no longer there and the door is open.

The Ninja used their Elemental Dragons to travel to the Mountains of Impossible Height.

"Seriously? I was the last one to figure out it was Wu's old Monastery?"  Jay questioned "And Lloyd wasn't even trained here"

Lloyd sighed "It'll only be a matter of time before they find this place, too, so there isn't much time. Zane, show them what you found" 

"I came across security footage of Sensei and Aria at the Library of Domu. They weren't alone" Zane said before he shows them the footage.

"Hey, look their's Aria" Cole points at Aria reading a book before turning around frightened

"What happened? Who was she looking at?" Kai asked

Then Wu ran in and talked to Aria. After a bit Aria disappeared and the video stopped.

"And no one's seen them since" Cole said

"The library database indicated Sensei Wu had checked out a book about the Teapot of Tyrahn. We originally thought we may be dealing with Clouse. If this is what I think it is, it appears to be far worse. We may have a Djinn on our hands" Zane explains