Pretty Boy ♔ smut

♔ SMUT ♔
Warnings: smut, unprotected sex

Jaren knew this was a stupid decision. He knew it was stupid the moment he thought of it, but as he stood in front of the mirror wearing a short, black dress that barely covered his ass, he was certain that this was incredibly stupid.

Was he still going to go through with it?
Yes, absolutely.

He took in a deep breath and let it out slow before stepping out into the hall and making his way to the kitchen. He pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge and began sipping it while he leaned on the counter. He was bent at the waist, resting on his arm while he slowly sipped the water. He watched as John came out of his room, hair wet from the shower he had taken a few minutes before. John looked at Jaren and noticed what he was wearing. He stopped in his tracks and just stared for a moment before redirecting his attention and walking over to him.

“Hey,” He spoke, looking Jaren up and down.

“Hi,” Jaren smiled, making quick eye contact before glancing back at his water bottle. Jaren wiggled his hips slightly, drawing John’s attention to his ass momentarily. Jaren saw him gulp lightly, eyes still fixated on his bottom. Jaren giggled a bit and John looked back to his face, adjusting a bit.

“What are you up to?” John tried to push the small talk.

“Was waiting for you,” Jaren looked up to John, eyes half lidded. John tensed a bit and his cheeks dusted pink. Jaren smiled again.

“Well, I-” He paused and breathed in a bit. “I’m here now,” He smiled back. Jaren set his water bottle down and stood up. He walked towards John and slid his hands up the taller’s chest, resting them on his shoulders. John’s breath hitched in his throat as he watched Jaren’s actions. He gently rested his hands on the smaller man’s hips.

“Good,” Jaren’s tone was soft and sensual. He leaned upward and whispered in his ear, “I missed you.”

“What are you doing, Jare?” John breathed out, doing his best not to give in to temptation. Their eyes were locked together, making the small distance between them feel even closer. They both wanted to act on impulse, but John hesitated.

“I want you,” Jaren’s volume dropped. He sounded more timid than moments before. John’s eyes trailed down Jaren’s body. Taking in the sight of his delicate, soft features. His breath wavered as his hand slid from his hip down to the curve of his ass. He looked back into Jaren’s eyes before continuing any further.

“You’re sure about this?” He questioned and Jaren nodded.

“Yes, please.” John smirked and grasped Jaren’s plump ass. Jaren’s face flushed a bit as he leaned in, pressing his lips to John’s, who added more force behind it. Their lips intertwined and molded to fit the other’s, enveloping one another in a heated, loving ecstasy. As John ravished his lover’s mouth, the smaller gasped and moaned. John chuckled a bit, loving these little sounds. He spun Jaren around and kneeled behind him, pressing a wet kiss to the cheek of his ass. Leaving small love bites all over it. Jaren was bent down over the counter once more, glancing back to watch the man behind him. John admired the smaller man’s behind and the panties he wore as well.

“You’re so pretty, baby,” John’ voice was husky and deep, something Jaren didn’t hear often. It caused him to tremble with delight. John’s hands gently rubbed and caressed his ass before giving it a little smack. Not too hard, but not soft. Jaren gasped lightly at the harsh contact, but let out a soft moan in response. “My good boy.” Jaren’s cheeks flushed deeper at this comment.

John flipped the skirt part of Jaren’s dress up so he had a better view of his ass. His hands caressed his creamy white skin before he grabbed the hem of his panties, pulling them down to his ankles.