↻30

Our lives don't collide, I'm aware of this
We've got differences and impulses

"Right, today's mission- a rival gang are going to attempt to take our supplies from our supplier, we'll be carrying out this mission in that building

"Right, today's mission- a rival gang are going to attempt to take our supplies from our supplier, we'll be carrying out this mission in that building." Jeno spoke, the screen behind him illuminating with the layout of the area.

"Donghyuck and Jaemin, you'll be leading the attack- Renjun and I will defend the supplies from inside. Jisung will be ready to guide the mission from behind the scenes and Chenle will be situated inside on the top floor looking down at the supplying room."

"What about me?" Heejin commented, leaning against her headrest.
"You'll be assisting me, but more like away from all the danger."
"Jeno! I will be right in the danger thank you very much." She argued back, narrowed eyes.

Jeno sighed, knowing he couldn't argue with her.
"Seowoo, you're still training so I think it's best to stay with Chenle. Not many people find him except the odd one or two but I think you're skilled enough to take one or two people on."

"Don't worry, we'll actually give you weapons." Heejin commented, winking at the girl.

Seowoo nodded but her hand gripped onto the armrest of the chair, nails digging into the leather as all she could think about was what Haewon had told her a few days ago.

It almost consumed her, unable to think about anything else as her stomach churned; unable to plaster on a smile or fake a façade.

Chenle was sat across from her, eyes raking over her curiously yet he wasn't overly interested in her.

She's annoying anyway

Donghyuck from next to her leaned in towards her in concern, his hand encasing over hers and squeezing it.

Chenle's eyes drifted over to their hands before running back up to where Donghyuck tilted his head down so he could take a better look at Seowoo.

"Are you okay?" Donghyuck almost gushed in a quiet voice, pouting at her lack of enthusiasm.

She nodded, blinking away her daze.

Donghyuck took her hand in both of his to stop the slight trembling she was displaying before leaning in to whisper something.

It went unheard to everyone else but it made Seowoo's lips curve up into a small smile.

How annoying.

Chenle tore his eyes away, facing the front where Jeno was briefing them all.
His eyes were blank, no expression as he listened.

Donghyuck leaned away from her, smiling that she had smiled and letting his hands fall to his lap.

Seowoo glanced up subconsciously at the cold boy opposite her, admiring the chiseled structure of his side profile- wondering why he was so closed off