coffee.

-
Missed you ❤
-

I awoke to the smell of coffee, an unfamiliar smell, I never drank coffee in the morning.

I shifted, realizing I was on the couch. I laid there, letting my senses come back as I woke up.

My turned my head, hearing the faint thumping of a heartbeat. I immediately smiled, sitting up.

I sat, looking down at Noah, his chest rising and falling with every breath he took.

I smiled down at him, noticing his lips were slightly parting, letting soft, quiet snores escape. I felt a warm feeling in my chest looking down at him, he was just so...cute? Was that the word? He was definitely cute when he wasn't being hot.

Moments like these made me just not want to move him so he could stay like that forever.

I got an idea, carefully grabbing my phone from the coffee table and going to the camera.

I giggled to myself as I snapped a picture of him, immediately biting my lip when I saw it, I loved being able to capture moments in pictures.

I put the phone down, catching a glimpse of the time as I did so. 10:23, good thing it was a weekend.

I laid back down, yawning as my head softly landed on his chest.

His hand wrapped around my shoulder, encasing me in his coziness.

I turned my head to the side, looking at the couch across from us, seeing Natalie and Tiffany asleep.

I raised my brow at their position. Tiffany was face down, her hand falling over the edge, her fingertips touching the floor. Natalie was on top of her, her arms wrapped around her waist. Her face was snuggly resting on Tiffany's ass, using it as a pillow.

I rolled my eyes, it probably wasn't intentional but it was cute nonetheless.

I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep again when Audrina, in a large tshirt walked up to me with a mug, coffee spilling over the edge.

"Can you taste this?" She knelt down, her face red with laughter. She looked back at the kitchen, stifling her laugh.

"You can't taste it yourself?" I scoffed.

"I put something good in it. Ry doesn't like it, but I think it's good."

Ry? Ryan?

"I don't drink coffee this early." I said, burying my face into Noah's chest, his cologne still wafting through my nose.

"Come on! No one else's awake." She whined, handing me the porcelain mug.

I looked at Noah, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Please?" She insisted, "it's nothing gross, I promise." She grinned, biting her lip.

"Fine. If it's gross I'm spitting it at your face." I grabbed the mug, sniffing it before taking a small sip. The hot liquid burned my tongue at first.

I scrunched up my face, having difficulty swallowing the bitter liquid.

"Ugh, what did you do to it?" I coughed, trying to get the taste out.

"What? I thought it was good." She frowned, taking a sip from the mug.

It was bitter, but it had a sweet aftertaste. I knew exactly what she put in it. Vanilla extract. It sounded good on paper but it just didn't mix well.

"I need water." I stood up, straightening my shorts I had apparently changed into at some point last night.

I pulled them so they were decent enough to walk around in.