Friday part 2

"Hey chickadee~" Hawks said standing behind me.

"H-hey, how long were you there for?" I asked nervously immediately putting my wings away. He had a half smirk on his face. Oh lord.

"Long enough to see your wings" hawks chuckled a little bit then raised an eyebrow. "There, gone?"

"Oh uhm it's part of my quirk, I can create wings that aren't attached to me.. so I'm able to put them away kinda?" I felt my face heat up a little. This isn't good he definitely noticed.

"Heh, well well chickadee you have got some pretty nice tricks up your sleeve" Hawks said now fully smirking. I put my hands up in front of me and waved them.

"I-it's nothing special!" I looked slightly down towards the ground. This is embarrassing. I saw him take his hand out of his pocket. Then he patted my head. I glanced back up at him, he had a soft smile on his face. That smile.. is really cute. I thought to myself without thinking about it.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about chickadee! Look up" He moved his hand from the top of my head to my face. His hand slid down my face to my chin where he lifted my head up to look at him. My face must have been bright red because my cheeks were burning.

"Can I see your wings again?" Hawks asked letting go of my face. I nodded and turned around. Creating two large wings, around the size of his. My wings spread out and caught some of the light making small rainbows on the ground. He gently lifted one of them up and looked through it.

"They're see-through?" He asked. I could hear shock in his voice. I giggled and turned my head to see him.

"Yup! My quirk is called soul wings, so I basically have spirit wings, I can still feel what they feel even if they aren't connected to me" I smiled watching him. He looked back at me and grinned.

"Well I wasn't expecting that, it's pretty neat chickadee" He let go of my wing then walked in front of me. His wings spread out.

"We should talk somewhere else, you up for that?" He slightly lifted himself into the air. I nodded and shot up doing a flip. It felt so nice to be outside flying.

"Try and keep up then~" hawks fly ahead of me. He was really fast, I struggled to keep up. After a while he slowed down and I caught up to him. I don't think I have ever flown outside of school or for training events. It was so calm and peaceful. I closed my eyes and let my wings take me anywhere. I wanted to stay like this forever but someone grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted me up a little bit. I opened my eyes and saw clouds. Not above us but below us! I looked around to see hawks smiling at me.

"It's like you haven't seen this before" He said letting go of my shirt. He's right I haven't seen this and it was beautiful. I looked around at the cloud they looked so fluffy.

"Nope! I have never been above the clouds! It's so beautiful!" I reached my hand out to touch a cloud. My hand went straight throw it. I flipped and dove through the clouds. It was like I was dreaming.

"Really? Heh well first time for everything" Hawks said as he came back into my line of vision. I smiled at him.

Hawks Pov.

She twirled and flipped through the air. She had the most beautiful smile on her face. I chuckled a little while watching her. She looked so happy being here I didn't want to take that away from her but we were at our stop.

"Sorry chickadee I don't want to ruin your fun but we have to land now" I said pointing towards the ground. She turned to me and looked sad then nodded. It hurt to see her like that but I don't know why.

We flew back down to the ground and landed in a park. No one was around so we were alone. I glanced towards (y/n) her wings were gone again. I walked up to her and smiled. Right before I was going to talk I heard her phone go off.

"Sorry I have been getting messages all day" she apologized while rubbing the back of her head. (Y/n) took out her phone to read her messages. Her face lit up like she had just seen a puppy.

I picked her phone up out of her hands and read the messages on her lock screen.

2:46
•HEY happy birthday (y/n)!
•Happy b-day
•have a great day (y/n) happy bday

"H-hey! Give me back my phone!" She reaches to grab it but I lifted it out of her reach.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" I asked pouting a little. She face turned a soft pink. Then she looked away.

"W-well I though it wasn't important.. since I don't really do anything anyway" she answered looking down.

(Y/n)'s POV.

I blushed lightly and turned away from him. "W-well I thought it wasn't important.. since I don't really do anything anyway" I looked down at the ground.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I let out a small gasp when I realized he hugged me from behind. He leaned close to my ear.

"Well~ happy birthday (y/n), why don't I treat you to something?" He whispered into my ear.

"Y-you don't have t-to do that.." I tried to move away from him but he wouldn't let go. If anything he just held on to me tighter.

"Aw c'mon it's your what 17th 18th birthday?" He said softly. I swear he was smirking but I couldn't see his face.

"It's my 18th b-but I don't need anything I'm fine" I tried to tell him but he didn't want to give up. I sighed softly and turned my head a little. "If I let you treat me to something will you let me go?" I asked him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him lift his wings up.

"Nope!" He lifted us both up into the air and started flying away. I held onto his arms tightly looking around.

"Hawks! I can fly by myself! You don't need to carry me"  I called out to him. He chuckled a little then stared at me.

"Let me do this for you alright? It's a special day for you" he calmly said before slowing down so I could see the scenery. It was really nice in the sky.

"Fine.. I guess I won't complain then, one other thing where are you taking me?" I asked him. I felt his arms readjust to hold me in a better spot.

"Well since it's your 18th birthday I'm going to take you out somewhere nice to eat, then you can pick anything you want to do!" Hawks told me. I thought about it for a minute. I don't really like going out places so maybe watching a movie would be nice.

"We could watch a movie..? If that's alright with you of course!" I nervously said then he started laughing.

"If that's what you wanna do then we can do that" he grinned flying us down towards the ground.

What a wonderful day this is going to be.