Justcie league daugther - who helps you father raise you and your brothers 1

Being single father and raise boys along with a baby girl was more easy for your father, even when memories of your mother will come to your father every time they looked at you or your brothers. With the support from family and friends your father was able to be a father and superhero at the same time.

Batman

Alfred was the one who helped your father the most when it came to take care of you and your brothers, while your father was busy keeping the city safe for the future generations and running the family business for you and your siblings to take over when you are all older. With Alfred history of rising your father after the death of your grandmother and grandfather, it was not something new to him and there were some things that were easy and hard for him when raising your and your brothers.

When it come to see who was the most difficult kids to raise will be Jason and Damien due to their moods, when every Alfred tried to do something and they mostly acted like Bruce at a very young age. When it comes to Dick and tim they were easy and time but mostly difficult when it comes to bath time or feeding. Then there was you it seemed like your took after your grandmother and mother when it comes to your mood swigs, but you did show you father attitude when it come to something.

Clark

Your grandmother had spent most of her time at you guys house near the city when you were younger but there were times, when you and your brothers had went to over to your grandmother house and that was for holidays or when you father had to leave for long mission. With your mother death you grandmother knee her son will he having a hard time when it comes to raising superpowers babies. She knew how it felt when it came to raising your father and trying to understand who to deal with super-powered son.

Your father was happy to have your grandmother around it and also helped him learn what he need , to do when it come to rising you and your two older brothers. He was more happy that you and your siblings got to be close with your grandmother, and see what the family farm was like and for you it was adventure each day when you stayed there for holidays.

Flash

Your uncle Issac was there to help your father raise you and your brother along with some of Isaac family members who, felt your father and the rest of you and become part of their family even if you all were not related by blood. Your uncle was the only one who knew about your family superpowers which was super speed and him and your father had a fun time running after a super powered toddler.

Also the justice league was helping your father as well because they had made some devices that will help control your super speed at you young age, until you got older to understand and control your powers with out something bad happing to you or the the time line.