Savage

Hey so sorry haven't been posting lately been having to go to doctors, will try to post more.

I paced back and forth as I silently waited for Savage and Maul to return. I had met the brothers when I was a slave at Jabba's palace. I ended up marrying Savage three months later. Now a year has passed and we hadn't spoken about children, let alone having any.

"It will be fine." I said as I looked out the window and saw Maul and Savage training.

I bite my lip and let out a groan.

"He is going to hate me." I said softly.

I plopped down on my bed and shook my head.

"He is going to leave me.... or make me get ride of the baby." I said as tears streamed down my face.

I let out a sob and curled up into a ball in my room. Anchor left the door opened and I kept hidden under the covers.

"(Y/n)?" A voice asked calmly.

"Go away!" I ordered.

"You do not order me around, wife." Savage growled out as he moved the covers away.

I hide my face and he picked me up and turned me to look at him. His eyes went wide as he saw my tear stained face.

"What's wrong?"

"I.... I'm....mmm.... pre...pregnant!" I gasped out as I let out another sob.

He looked at me shocked before a smile appeared on his face and he pulled me into a hug.

"You have just made me the happiest man alive." He said as he held onto me.

I let out another sob and hugged him back.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as he pulled away.

"I thought you wouldn't... want the baby." I explained as he whipped my face.

He sent me a smile and shook his head.

"This child will be the strongest and most powerful being alive... not to mention he will be a symbol of our love." He said as he leaned down and gently kissed me.

"I love you." I whispered as I gently kissed him back.

He kissed my forehead and I let out a sigh.

"I have to tell Maul." He said as he jumped up and ran out of the room.

"MAUL!!!! I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!" Savage yelled.

"SOMEONE START BABY PROOFING THE PALACE!!!" Maul ordered.

"Idiots." I said with a laugh.