XLII.

Chapter 42: Prankster

A/N: YES! Your eyes are not deceiving you cookie, double update!💚

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

The feeling of someone hovering over me and something soft pressed on my wrist had me woken up.

"Good morning Ellie, I'm sorry for waking you up dear." Janice apologized, dabbing something on the small cut on my wrist from being tied.

I waved my free hand off."It's okay Janice, thank you for tending to my wounds and letting me stay here." I groggily said, earning a smile from her.

Janice placed her hand on mine."A friend of Alec is a friend of ours. Breakfast is ready downstairs dear." She said, making me perk up.

"Do you have um, clothes that I could borrow?" I shyly asked, remembering I only wore Alec's shirt and underwear that I turned inside and out.

Janice grinned,"Speaking of clothes, Alec went out last night and brought you some clothes and a new pair of undies."

I bit my lip but failed to stop the smile from spreading on my lips. Damn it, he's so fucking thoughtful.

"Did he really?" I asked, my cheeks heating up. Janice let out giddy giggle and nodded, pointing to where the bathroom was.

"He did, its in the bathroom. The spare towel is already there so you can go shower first," She explained, earning a nod from me.

Janice walked out of the room, closing the door gently. I counted to three before forcing my body out of bed.

I let out a grunt, my body protesting everywhere and I quickly fixed the bed before going into the bathroom.

My body feels like it worked out for a whole day and then got hit by a truck on the way home from the gym.

Yeah, you get my point.

"Damn girl, are you even human?" I said, my eyes widening at my current state.

The side of my face had a huge bruise and was swollen, my lip had a nasty cut and my hair was an absolute mess.

How the hell would I hide this from my mom? I called her up last night and thankfully, Ark covered for me and told her that my phone fell into the bathtub and I was scared of talking to her.

RIP to my phone that had been with me for five years.

My wrist was bruised and there were small cuts from where the cable ties were digging in more harshly than the rest.

I lifted my shirt up, seeing a huge nasty bruise near the upper side of my stomach and gently rub the spot before wincing letting the shirt go.

I quickly hopped into the shower, the warm water soothing my aching muscles that left me feeling relaxed.

This time, my bath took longer than usual and I felt more energized. The clothes that Alec got me were consist of leggings, one of his sweatshirt that smelled like him, and a new set of undies.

How the hell did he knew my cup size? I mean, it wasn't that hard to guess but still, My 38A boobs weren't that easy to find a bra with the exact size, I usually get the sister size but he managed to buy me one.