𝟬𝟬𝟳

❛ CHAPTER SEVEN ━ NOT A HUNTER ❜𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。◟ ✦ IF YOU WEREN'T BEING A MISTER PARANOID! ❞

CHAPTER SEVEN NOT A HUNTER
𖤐¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ ACT ONE OF SOULBOUND ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
◟ ✦ IF YOU WEREN'T BEING A MISTER PARANOID!

"When is Sam coming back?" Olive asked.

She hugging Dean by the leg as he walked around the new garage. It had been a few weeks since the Djinn incident and Dean has been more paranoid than before. Even going the extra mile of having the family move.

"I told you." He grunting, his leg dragging behind him as he picked up a box from the moving truck. "Sam's doing his own thing."

"But why can't he do his own thing here?" She huffed.

Dean sighs. "Because his thing is different than our thing."

She scrunched her face. "What's our thing?"

"Being normal."

Olive let go of Dean's leg as they passed through the front lawn, laying flat on her stomach. She had odd ways of telling Dean how she felt.

Like when she was overwhelmed she'd hold her breath until her face got read, or like now, when she's frustrated she'll drop to ground, her way of telling Dean that she had more to say.

He turned around with a deep sigh. "What's wrong?"

"I just don't get it." She grumbled. "I prayed for Sam to come back, so that he can be with us and you can be happy. .but he's back now and you're still sad."

Dean places the box on the step. "Olly, I'm not sad."

Olive rolls on her back, looking up at Dean who stared down at her. "Yes, you are." She said softly. "And I know you only say you're okay so people don't worry, but I worry."