"Sleepover"

A/N: Just a few things before we begin, this chapter contains a lemon so you can skip that part if you want. This is my first time writing one so don't expect the best from me. Also, I changed up some sentences in the last chapter because they didn't make sense to me.

3rd Person POV:

It was night-time and (Y/N) decided to spend the night at Toga's house after hanging out with her earlier.

(Y/N) POV:

We got inside of the house and it actually didn't look bad on the inside, sure the walls were a little messed up but that doesn't take away from the fact that the house actually looked nice.

"What do you think?" Toga says closing the door.

"It's a nice house."

We placed our bags down by the door.

"So what do you think we should do first (Y/N)?"

I yawn. "Well first I need to take a shower, where's your bathroom?"

"Upstairs, you'll see it as soon as you walk up there."

I take my shoes off and walk to the stairs. I turn around for a minute and Toga looked at me with a devious grin. I hurried to the steps and went up. I knew she was planning something but what is it? What does she want from me? My blood? My commitment? Or worse.....I reached the top of steps and the bathroom was right in front of me. I enter it and close the door. I take a deep breath and fall to my knees.

"Calm down (Y/N), just take a shower and clear your head that's all."

I hear a knock at the door. "Hey are
you okay (Y/N)? I saw you went up the stairs in a hurry."

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Alright just let me know if you need anything. Oh and put your clothes in the hamper, I'll wash them for you."

Toga POV:

I walk into my room and close the door.

*Giggles* "He doesn't suspect a thing, I think it's time for me to have some fun with him. I will make you mine (Y/N)."

(Y/N) POV:

I undress and turn the water on. I hop in the shower and began to wash off.
While I was showering I thought about what I had done with Toga earlier. I started to question myself. Do I really love her? I may have kissed her but she still stabbed me in the leg earlier. I hear the bathroom door creak open. I already knew it was her.

"T-Toga?"

"Sorry just grabbing something."

"Oh ok."

I continue to shower but something doesn't feel right, Toga hasn't closed the bathroom door yet and.......I suddenly feel someone standing behind me. Yep, she's in the shower with me. I feel her arms wrap around my waist and she rests her chin on my shoulder. I turn and look at her and she was blushing like crazy. Her hair was also down, it wasn't in her usual messy buns.

"H-h-hey Toga."

"Hey."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing just spending time with my boyfriend."

Boyfriend huh?

She moves her hands up to my stomach. "I love your abs" She says stroking them.

"Uh T-thanks."

I feel something rub against my back and I tense up a bit and start to blush. She's trying to tease me. She noticed and she just giggles. It goes on for a few minutes until she stops. I sighed heavily.