Moon Child ☆ Hfalcon

Author:Emily_Maxin

Reviewer: hfalcon24482375

Chapters reviewed: 10

First Impression:

⇢BLURB- Wow!

Blurbs on Wattpad are short and sweet and yours is a perfect example of that!

It tells you a bit about the beginning, a bit about the plot, but spoils nothing of the ending! You are titleitleake it very interactive by asking the reader "what they desire". I think that's a great way to get people interested!

⇢CHAPTERS- So looking at the chapters, the most immediate thing I see is 'tagged' and 'tagged again' which stand out against the numbers.

Generally, people make a 'misc' {miscellaneous} or tag book just because it can be annoying for the reader to have to scroll through that part before getting back to the actual story.

Cover/Graphics:

⇢COLOUR SCHEME- I LOVE THE COLOUR honestly, while the colour scheme is common and not something new, it's a simple and beautiful colour combination. It's always eye-catching.

⇢RELATION TO TITLE- Well quite obviously there is a child (or teen, I can't quite tell) and a moon in the cover, so it relates to the title! While some people don't always think of this, it's really important! Many times people skip over this and only relate it to the novel, so thank goodness you aren't one of those people!

⇢RELATION TO NOVEL- Your cover not only relates to the title but the story as well! I feel like there are many times along the journey where the mood of the graphics is/are evident in the story.

↠RANDOM NOTE- Your PFP still technically counts as graphics and I shall, therefore, comment on it.

It's beautiful. I love it. It's gorgeous. It's a queen and a half on its own.

Anyways back to the review!

❥Title:

*sighs* I have many comments. (AKA I never shut my trap so I have lots of things to say)

⇢ACTUAL TITLE-[MOON CHILD]

At first, I thought of an actual child of the moon. Like a huge piece of rock had a human child. It was not a good thought.

The title (as stated above) is quite thought to induce! It allows the reader's imagination to run wild and when they do, they want to know what happens so they read the book!

⇢EXTRA IN TITLE P1-[KHUN X OC: BOOK 1]

This is always helpful for a reader! On Wattpad, readers are usually looking for a good read and they can decide by even just the title! If I had to read through every blurb just to find out it was part of a series I would be extremely annoyed. Thank goodness you included this is in the title! It also lets readers know to check out your profile for the other books!

⇢EXTRA TITLE P2- [COMPLETE]

While this isn't always necessary, it's most certainly a beautiful and simple thing to add! It helps your readers/potential readers know whether or not to read it if they only enjoy reading completed stories.

⇢OVERALL- It's a wonderful title! I think it quite fits the novel itself, the cover, and the fandom! (I thinketh.)

❥Plot: