twenty six.

"Na' what is dis I hea' you not eatin?!" Na'imah fussed at Sevyn

"Na' what is dis I hea' you not eatin?!" Na'imah fussed at Sevyn. "You carryin my child, you need ta' eat,"

"Bitch—not yo' child," Sevyn laughed slightly. "It was um...it was hard for a while, after everything happened, I been...you know I been havin' nightmares and I didn't really have allat big of an appetite," she explained, sitting in her hospital bed with her. "But when I found out, I started tryin' more, so I'm doin way betta' now," she smiled.

"I'm so happy ta' hear dat, I want you and baby to be healthy and I want you ta' be happy," she smiled at her friend. Hearing Sev so close to tears every time she heard her voice was something she didn't think she'd ever forget.

She was scheduled to go home the next day, and she couldn't be anymore excited. Her stay at the hospital was slightly depressing, it was constant reminder of what she went through and she was just ready to be home with her dog.

"Watchu hopin' fa?" she asked, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Twins," Nana grinned.

"Girl—stop cussin' at me. You tryna kill me?!" she asked incredulously, making Na'imah laugh, before she started to cough. "You okay, baby?" Sev rubbed her back, slightly concerned.

"I-it's just like doing anything takes my breath out my body. Can't barely walk to the bathroom without bein' outta breath," she sighed. Sev had noticed, she wasn't at all as energetic, she was very tired and sleepy for hours even after she woke up. "I'on unda'stand because it's my heart not my lungs,"

"You asked yo' doctor, mama? She could probably tell you,"

"Yeah, Brix was in hea' askin the lady all these questions," she giggled. "She said somethin' about my heart pumpin' less blood to supply the same amount'a oxygen I mean I get it, I'm just annoyed," she huffed.

"I know you are. I can't wait till you can go home, Ima be up unda' you and my big head ass nephew all day long,"

"Uh uh," Nana laughed. "Do not do my son,"

"Be careful, Nana," Yasir fussed as he rushed over to help Na'imah out of the car

"Be careful, Nana," Yasir fussed as he rushed over to help Na'imah out of the car. It was 2 o'clock the next afternoon, and after seventeen days in the hospital, she was back home—finally. She couldn't wait to try and get some sleep in their bed with Gutta who definitely wasn't supposed to be there.